Part 55 - Classmates...

Start from the beginning

Yoongi: I agree with him on this point.

Jin: Yoongi, stop... Taehyung, and it's the same for you Jungkook, you maybe think that you will never have issue at school because it's our school, but think about the consequence before acting.

Jungkook: Okay, we will beat those jerks outside the school next time...

Jin: Are you even understanding the words coming from my mouth? Go to sleep, both of you!

Jin's tone didn't let space for negotiation. The teenagers disappeared in silence, but Y/N stayed with her older brothers. It didn't take long before she fell asleep.

Hoseok: So, how did it worked at the police station?

Yoongi: That kid's family filled a complaint but thanks to our lawyer and as there is no witness except that kid's words, I am here...

Jin: The teacher is maybe brave but not stupid to be testify against you. But you screwed up this time Yoongi, there was a lot of kids... think about Y/N, she will have to face them on Monday.

Hoseok: My poor little Koala...

Yoongi: You were not the calmest guy in that room.

Jin: I know, I let my emotions take over me. (He looked at Y/N with a softer gaze.) I don't want to see her crying ever again like today... It's an awful feeling to not be able to protect her...

Hoseok: Will she be able to forget all those bad memories one day?

A heavy silence took place in the living-room. They were all wishing for this, but no one could affirm with certainty that the young girl will not keep, deep down inside her heart, a fear from her past.

Jin: I'm taking her to her room... goodnight...

After putting Y/N in her bed, Jin went to take a long shower and finally got to have some rest. It was a long day, and even if he was tired, he had difficulties to fall asleep. Around 3.00am, his senses alerted him of someone's presence. It was Y/N. She sneaked inside his bedroom, trying to not make any noise, but the trained man woke up and asked with a sleepy voice.

 She sneaked inside his bedroom, trying to not make any noise, but the trained man woke up and asked with a sleepy voice