Chapter 9: Two Words, One Family

AND THE VOTES ARE IN!

WITH THE MOST VOTES, THE NEXT MOVIE IS TARZAN!!!

REV UP THOSE ENGINES AS NOW WE WILL SEE THAT ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH FAMILY!!!

After last week's movie night, Kaminari and Jirou were officially a couple. After getting their feelings sorted out, they decided to give dating a shot and they didn't regret it. The dorm was more musical as the two practiced music in the common room when no one minded.

"No, you need to do it like this," Jirou explains as she teaches Kaminari how to play the bass.

"Oh okay!" Kaminari smiles as he eventually figures it out.

It was nice, especially when a little girl would fall asleep listening to them play. Midoriya was grateful as he had someone to look after his daughter. The dorm was also filled with laughter as Kaminari always manages to make Jirou laugh.

"So I was sitting there, barbeque sauce on my titties," Kaminari says out of nowhere.

Jirou, completely not expecting what came out of Kaminari's mouth, falls onto the ground laughing as she struggles to breathe.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

The whole class was happy for them, especially the pink horned student, as they got along. However, the pranks they pulled were quite annoying.

"Who the heck put a voodoo doll of myself in front of my door?!" Bakugou screamed, "Was it you Edgar Allan Crow?!."

"I assure you, that was not me who put that there," Tokoyami argues.

"Bullcrap! You are the only one here who does voodoo! Was it because you lost in our last combat training?!" Bakugou yelled.

"It wasn't us!" Dark Shadow speaks up.

As the three of them were arguing, Jirou and Kaminari along with Eri, who planted the doll, laughed as they hid behind the kitchen table. With the two teens watching Eri, Midoriya had a chance to visit the support lab to get upgrades for his suit. He was accompanied by his two friends, Iida and Uraraka.

"Hey Deku-kun!" Uraraka waves.

"Salutations Midoriya," Iida robotically waves.

"Hey guys! Here for upgrades too?" Midoriya smiles as he asks.

"Indeed! I need to replace the coolants in my legs," Iida explains.

"And I need a new visor since my last one cracked," Uraraka adds.

"I see, well let's see if-" Midoriya is cut off as the door explodes in his face and something collides with him.

"Deku-kun!" Uraraka screams.

"Not again..." Iida sighs, "Hatsume, you need to be careful!"

"But I'm right here," Mei says as she stands at where the door used to be.

"Wait, if you're there, then who's?" Uraraka asks as she points at Midoriya's silhouette.

Midoriya opens his eyes and sees that the thing that collided with him was actually Melissa. And currently, two soft pads are covering his face as he struggles to breathe.

"Melissa?!" Iida and Uraraka shout, surprised.

"Ow..." Melissa groans in pain from the explosion.

"Gosh darn Hatsume! Stop corrupting her!" Power Loader scolded.

"It actually wasn't my fault this time," Mei argues.

Mei rolls her eyes as she looks at Melissa.

"How long are you going to lay there Melissa?" Mei asks.