Chapter 8: The Princess and The Frog

The movie begins with a scene of a beautiful night sky with a bright star in the middle.

"What a pretty scene," Eri says, admiring the night sky.

"You like stars, Eri?" Uraraka asks.

"Yep! Daddy would let me to the top of the roof and we would look for star patterns or shooting stars," Eri explains.

"Eri likes star gazing, maybe I can join her and Deku-kun some time," Uraraka thinks.

Singing can then be heard as the stars in the sky begin to move as the screen pans downward to reveal a rather large mansion.

The Evening Star is shining bright

So make a wish and hold on tight

There's magic in the air tonight

And anything can happen

"What a lovely voice," Emi compliments.

"I wonder who is singing?" Jirou asks.

As the class wondered who that voice could be, Uraraka couldn't help but almost tear up with how familiar it was.

The screen then zooms in towards a window and into a little girl's room where a familiar voice can be heard reading a story.

???: "Just at that moment, "the ugly little frog looked up with his sad, round eyes and pleaded, "Oh, please, dear princess, "only a kiss from you can break this terrible spell "'that was inflicted on me by a wicked witch!"

The screen then reveals to little girls: Tooru Hagakure, or Tooru Toyomitsu, dressed in a very fluffy princess dress holding a cat, and the other, Kyoka Jirou, or Kyoka Uraraka, in a simple princess outfit. Tooru whispers over to Kyoka as the story continues

"That's Tooru?!" Denki yells, not realizing how cute the invisible girl actually is.

"Is that what I look like not invisible?" Tooru can't help but tear up, finally seeing what she looks like.

"You're beautiful Tooru!" Mina says, hugging her best friend.

"Invisible or not, she is still beautiful or not," Ojirou accidently says out loud.

The tail hero quickly covers his mouth with his hand. He looks over and sees half the girls giving a smug look at him.

Hitoshi also gives him a smug look as he is enjoying the boy's embarrassment.

"Smooth," Kaminari says.

"Unlike a dumb blond I know," Jirou insults.

The two glare at each other before looking away angrily. Aizawa sighs before getting a nudge from his fiance. Emi would remember Aizawa as a younger hero following Hizashi's advice on how to pick up chicks. Aizawa blushes as he looks away.

"You're also in this one Jirou," Yaoyorozu points out.

"That was me when I was younger," Jirou smiles, remembering fond memories growing up.

"What happened?" Kaminari scoffs.

The two glare at each other again before looking away once more. The class sighs wondering when they will have the normal duo again.

Tooru: Here comes my favorite part.

The screen then changes to show who the reader of the story is. As the person flips the page, it zooms out to reveal Reiko Uraraka, reading "The Princess and the Frog" while she works on a dress.