Chapter 3: New Teacher and Student

(The votes are in. With the most votes, the next Disney movie is Big Hero 6)

A week has passed after finding the Disney multiverse DVDs, and after watching the first movie, Class 2-A was excited when the weekend came around and it was time for another movie night.

"Is everything ready for movie night?" Midoriya asks, holding a bowl of popcorn.

"Yep! Just waiting for the cookies to finish in the oven," Sato says, watching the oven while the cookies rise.

"I brought water and soda just in case anyone was thirsty," Kaminari says, bringing in water bottles and soda cans.

"Thanks Kamibro, very manly for providing drinks," Kirishima says, grabbing a water bottle.

"No problem," Kaminari says with a smirk. "By the way, remember our little wager?" 

"I get it, you got a higher grade than me so I will get Bakubro," Kirishima sighs, getting up to retrieve Bakugou from his room.

"While he's getting Kacchan I will look for the kids," Midoriya says, placing the bowl on the table.

Class 2-A realized that if they wanted to become heroes they needed to improve in every category, including their education. They all improved in their studies after watching the first movie and they took its lessons to heart. Aizawa was impressed on how his students were improving and how they were pushing past their limits to become heroes, especially Eri and Kouta, who is now living with Class 2-A while the Wild Wild Pussycats were away. They wanted to be like their hero Deku, so while Midoriya and the others were in class, they would train their quirks in the forest area.

"DARN IT! SO CLOSE!" Kouta screamed as he missed the last target by a few inches.

Kouta was practicing his water quirk and improving its precision and power. He set up a bunch of targets on the trees, which were either hung on branches or nailed to the tree. He found a way to increase the water pressure and make his water blast stronger, destroying the targets as well as damaging the trees.

"Kouta, you need to be more careful! That last blast had too much force and it nearly knocked down a tree that had a bird nest in it," Eri scolds, chopping her hands that imitates a certain class president.

"Sorry, guess I put too much pressure into that blast," Kouta chuckles, rubbing the back of his neck.

Eri put her hands on the damaged tree and activated her quirk. The tree then started to glow and chunks and pieces that were missing were restored as if there was no damage at all.

Eri was also practicing her quirk. She was no longer afraid to use it thanks to her adopted father, using it on the damaged trees so Kouta can keep practicing without having to worry about running out of targets. She also struggled to explain minimizing collateral damage.

"Kouta, as heroes we need to make sure that we mini- mina- min- " Eri stutters, trying to explain.

"Minimize," Kouta finishes.

"Minimize as much damage as possible so people don't get hurt while we fight villains!" Eri states successfully.

"But we need to beat the bad guy as soon as possible, so we need to use as much power as we can!" Kouta argues.

"But we need to think about the inn- ino- ina-" Eri stutters again, trying to say the word she was thinking.

"Innocents," Kouta says, once again finishing for her.

"Innocents that can be caught in the fight!" Eri argues back.

As the two were arguing back and forth, Midoriya comes out of the dormitory and sees the two bickering.