Chapter 6: Mulan

Before the movie started, Midoriya went to ask Aizawa something.

"Hey Sensei, where is All Might?" Midoriya asks.

"I don't know the specifics, but apparently he is at an important meeting with someone," Aizawa answered, snug in his sleeping bag.

"Oh, okay," Midoriya said, sitting back down with Eri, Kota, and the girls fighting for his affection.

"Maybe it's a date?" Mina chimed.

"Mina, can we gossip later and watch the movie," Jirou groans.

Mina pouted, but reluctantly gave up as she sat down. The screen lit up as the movie began.

As soon as the movie starts, a beautiful painting of the Great Wall of China is slowly painted across the screen, each brush going along with the serene music in the background.

"Amazing," Sero stares in awe.

"It's amazing what the Chinese can do with a single brush," Yaoyorozu compliments.

"Indeed, to portray a scene with such emotion is so inspiring," Iida adds, fixing his glasses.

The words Walt Disney Pictures present fade in and out of the screen and then the movie title: Mulan fades in with a dragon symbol appearing underneath. The painting then becomes animated as it shows the Great Wall of China and a Chinese soldier walking around his post at night.

"Daddy, what's that wall?" Eri asks,

"That is The Great Wall of China, one of the greatest sights in the world. It is the longest wall in the world and was used to defend China from villains," Midoriya answered.

"Really?!" Kota asked, excitedly.

"Really," Midoriya smiled.

"Cool," Both Kota and Eri stared amazed.

As he is patrolling, suddenly a bird of prey strikes the back of his head, causing him to grunt in pain.

Soldier: Ah!

The hawk lands on a perch and looks at the soldier. The soldier, after recovering from the attack, stares at the hawk suspiciously as it stares back at him.

"Why did that hawk just attack that soldier?" Kaminari asks.

"I don't know, but it seems as if that bird of prey has ill intentions," Tokoyami responded.

"Did you know because you are part bird?" Todoroki asks, genuinely interested.

Tokoyami and Todoroki stare at each other as the other members of the Dekusquad sit there silently while the Bakusquad hold back their laughter. After a long time of silence and staring at each other, Tokoyami spoke up.

"You're dead to me," Tokoyami said with a deadpan expression.

Suddenly the hawk let out a cry and a hook was lodged into the wall. The soldier, confused, walks over to the edge of the wall and looks down. To his surprise he sees hundreds of hooks being thrown and latch onto the wall. Seeing the large number of hooks, he quickly runs back to his post while trying to warn the other soldiers.

Soldier: We're under attack! Light the signal!

"What's happening?!" Kirishima panics.

"I thought you said it was to keep out villains?!" Kaminari yells.

"It is- or it was supposed to!" Midoriya shouts.

As he reaches his post, the door opens revealing two Huns, that appear to be Dabi and Spinner, wielding weapons. The soldier quickly climbs up the ladder, but as the soldier reaches the top he sees a larger hooded figure with the hawk on his shoulder, possibly the leader of the Huns.