"I just feel like I'm hurting them more than anything. I'm the center of everyone's problem Leigh-Anne. Me. I'm the problem."

"You're not the problem. We're not all going to get along all the time. Let's be real. Stop blaming yourself. We all play a role in this. It's not just one person's fault. "

"I booked an apartment downstairs."

"Are you serious?"

Jesy nodded.

"Babe. . ." Leigh-Anne sighed.

"You can't run every time something gets hard or we have an argument."

"I'm not running. I just need some space Leigh-Anne. I'm hurting right now too"

"I'm sorry, I'm being selfish. Be safe I love you" She pecked Jesy lips taking her laptop to the island. She knew she wasn't being selfish. If anyone was being selfish it was Jesy. She was going to leave alone with the hybrids knowing they were pretty much fighting over her every opportunity they got. It wasn't fair. She watched Jesy take her empty case out of the closet near the front door and take it to her room.

"Mama?" Perrie came over to the kitchen area.

"Yes baby"

"You sad?"

"No, I'm okay. Come sit with mama"

"Nu uh, you sad mama."

"Why sad?" Perrie asked, walking over to Leigh-Anne.

"I'm not sad baby"

"You're obviously sad Leigh-Anne.  You always tell us not to lie so you shouldn't either. Do you feel like you can't talk to me or something?" Perrie asked. She couldn't stay in her headspace knowing something was bothering Leigh-Anne.

“It's not that baby. I don't want to burden you with my issues. I just want you to live your best carefree life.”

“You're not being realistic. To be honest Leigh, I dont think it's fair that you never talk to me or let me try to help you. It makes me feel useless. You always go to Jesy when you're upset. Do you only trust her or something?”

“No, I trust all three of you, with my life. That's not the issue. I just. . . . I want you and Jade to not have to worry about anything. You've both had it hard and you deserve to be happy and not be bothered by the little things. I want you both to live your lives. It's not a matter of me trusting you. I trust you”

“It’s just not fair baba. You always help us when we’re scared or upset. I don't know about Jade but it bothers me that I can't help you. I feel like a spoiled brat who always gets her way. Is it because I've hurt you so many times?”

“No, it hurt at the time but you didn't hurt me. I know that your intentions are good and your heart is in the right place. Every time it happens you're defending Jade, no?”

Perrie nodded.

“Exactly. I understand that it's part of your natural instinct that's why I don't get mad at you, or her. If it really bothers you I will work on it. I never want you to feel useless, baby. You do help me. I tell you this everytime you bring this up. Taking care of you relaxes me. It makes me feel better. It makes both of us feel better. It's a mutual thing, remember that. But I will try to talk to you more often, okay?

“Mhm. Thank you. I love you”

“I love you too” Leigh-Anne kissed her girlfriend giving her a tight hug.

“One other thing?”

“What?” Perrie pulled away from Leigh-Anne to look at her.

“Jesy is going to stay somewhere else for a few days, Let me finish. During that time I need you to try your hardest not to fight with Jade. If you would like, you could stay clear of her or we can talk it out as we usually do.Its up to you but I really can't deal with the fighting. I'm hurting, you're hurting, Jade and Jesy are both hurting as well. Promise me that you will try your best”

“Promise baba.”

“This goes for big Perrie, little Perrie and tiger Perrie too.”

“I know”

“Thank you”

“If we don't fight again, can we have Christmas back? I don't want to ruin my first christmas with you”

“I'll think about it”

“Babaaa” She whined

“Fine. but no fighting. That includes arguing, silent fights that you two think I can't hear, name calling, swearing at one another or anything of that sort. Do you understand? Is that fair?”

“Yes. that's fair but what if she does those things to me?”

“Then you ignore her or come get me”

“Okay” Perrie was going to try her best to coexist with Jade. Although she was still very upset with her.