kerosene

🗣 CW: NSFW content in this chapter!! (NO MINORS PLS🧃)

* * * * *

Sasha had passed out in the car by the time you got her home. She was sloppily smothering you as you tried getting all the crazy blood and makeup off her in the bathroom. You tried to the best of your ability to get her out of her skimpy costume and into her pajamas but with how limply she was falling back onto you, it proved to take a long time.

Finally, you had managed to get the brunette into her bed. Tucked in under her blanket and secure, you decided it was time to leave her to rest. And it was better to head out before Mikasa got back. You weren't exactly in the mood to see her.

It wasn't her fault, you knew that. Jean was just an idiot but you just weren't up for looking her in the eyes right now. Or else your eyes would have a difficult time meeting your own in the mirror. You couldn't afford to loathe your reflection anymore.

Since Sasha and Mikasa lived in the campus dorms too, the university bus systems were bound to lead you back to your own home. Although problems were piling up left and right for you, the feeling of having your hands around Eren lingered on your body. His essence was dancing along your skin, you yearned for it even more.

You got home finally, kicking your door shut with a thud. Sluggishly, you dragged yourself to your room to get ready for bed.

Your phone buzzed in your hands.

Mikasa🖤
Are you okay?

Mikasa🖤
Where are you?
Please answer my calls

Mikasa🖤
Can we talk?

Mikasa🖤
I stopped by your dorm,
you weren't there.
Please I'm worried.

You narrowed your eyes as you continued scrolling through the fresh notifications.

Jean
Hey
Can we please talk?
I'm sorry

Connie
Yo u good?
Are you still here?

Armin
Hey, are you alright?
We've been looking for
you everywhere.

Armin
Just let me know if you're
alright, I'm worried.

Sasha🐙
Dhfu843 97efn
diro!2🍆💦

You blinked as you read the last one. Sasha's made no sense. Good thing you didn't let her drive if that's what her texts looked like in this state. The girl had been drinking since the moment she walked into the party, you were shocked she helped you pull an escape act yet again.

Historia👑
Girl! What's going on?!!
Everyone's going crazy.
Where r you?

Hitch🤍
Wya?
Mikasa and Armin keep
asking about you?
What happened?

Pieck <3
Thanks for talking some
sense into Porco.

Pieck <3
I appreciate you a lot :)

Pieck <3
I'm gonna stay out with him tonight
Don't wait up for me <3

You smiled when you read the last one. It raised your spirits although you wanted Pieck to be home so you could stay up eating ice cream on that ugly orange couch in the living room and rant to her about it all like you both had made the habit of doing in the past few months.

You looked down at the new notification.

Eren🎧
You never texted?
You get home safe?