We Used To Love

Beginne am Anfang

Yasmin squinted her eyes and simultaneously zoomed in, playing close attention to how they interacted with each other. "Zaza, remember what I told you about boys?" She asked, eyes still glued to the screen in front of her.

Zaria let out a heavy sigh, "they're all dogs." She lamented, placing her bare feet on the coffee table.

"Don't say I never taught you nothing," the eldest pointed to her sister who simply rolled her eyes and checked her cuticles.

"I'm boreduhhhh," the cinnamon haired girl whined.

"That's because you supposed to be sleep, and didn't I say go take a bath like an hour ago? I didn't know eight year olds could be musty. Girl you reek!" Yas scooted over slightly.

Zaria quickly closed the space between them, sitting on her knees. "You're probably smelling your own breath." She pinched at her nose; disgusted. "It's the yellow teeth for me."

"It's the absence of teeth for me," Yasmin countered

Zaria scoffed, folding her arms, "I'm eight."

"Exactly, shouldn't they have grown in by now?" Yas gave a fake smile.

"Guess they're gonna grow in at the same time your boobs come in. Shouldn't those have been there? You're fifteen."

It was Yasmin's time to scoff as she absentmindedly grabbed at her B-cup chest. "Go get in the tub." She said through clenched teeth.

Zaria hopped from the couch. "Someone's sensitive." She muttered as she walked off.

Yasmin turned back to her laptop. "So cliché," she shook her head, watching as her mark and his fiery head counterpart checked into a nearby hotel.

Bing!

Her phone chirped letting her know she had an incoming message. She punched in her long-winded password and squinted as she read a message from Beans.

ForeverVirgin🤞🏾: Help
ForeverVirgin🤞🏾: M Drunk

Yaz👂🏾💻👾: How are you drunk?

ForeverVirgin🤞🏾: Yara party me

Yaz👂🏾💻👾: ???
Yaz👂🏾💻👾: go home

ForeverVirgin🤞🏾: Im too funk
ForeverVirgin🤞🏾: so srunk

Yaz👂🏾💻👾: where Yara???

ForeverVirgin🤞🏾: with Derick

Yaz👂🏾💻👾: who🤨

ForeverVirgin🤞🏾:  her Boyd's
ForeverVirgin🤞🏾: boyfriend they left

Yaz👂🏾💻👾: 😑his name is Devon

ForeverVirgin🤞🏾: come get me

Yaz👂🏾💻👾: wya?

ForeverVirgin🤞🏾: the hills

Yaz👂🏾💻👾: boy that's too far. Just sleep where you at and go home later🙄🙄

ForeverVirgin🤞🏾: come get me‼️

Yas walked lazily to the kitchen to grab a water bottle and some chips. After leaning on the counter and gulping down half of her water, the teen sighed and texted Beans, letting him know that she was having a nice quiet night at home. Well, not so quiet. Zaria had obviously completely ignored what she told her to do and instead found the sound system. She could hear music blaring.