Chapter 7: Don't say I didn't warn you

A/N: This is the last chapter before the wholesome fluff chapters! Yay! Ya’ll probably happy that I’m gonna stop making you cry for a bit now huh XDD Anyway, enjoy the chapter! ^^

Ink’s P.O.V:

     No, no it can’t possibly be true right?! He’s just saying that right?! RIGHT?!

     I stared at Error as he screamed at me and broke down. 

     This has to be fake right? I….I can’t possibly be the one who……who………..

     Something caught my eyesight and I looked up, eye sockets widening as I saw a sans I never expected to see again. 

     Hate…

     The smoky skeleton hovered his hand over Error’s spine and spoke before looking towards me. My breath involuntarily hitched as I watched a large smirk form on his face. 

     “Well, well, well. Lookie at who it is~ Good ol’ INK” Hate’s smirk widened as I stayed in shock. His smirk widened and his eyelights glowed as he stood up and walked toward me.

     “Surprised to see me huh~”

     I started struggling but Error had tightened them again, despite breaking down not too long ago. I started to panic as I started to get dropped down, closer to Hate. 

     “Wonder how you got into this position~ Oh! I know~ Good ol Inky boy here, decided to try and kill the other half of the balance~ Ain’t that right Ink?” My eye sockets widened as I felt a sharp pain, my mouth forming a silent scream. I looked down to see a knife embedded deep into my ribs. 

     “Even a hate embodiment like me knows of the balance and respects it.” I felt the knife get yanked out of my body and my inky blood spills onto the not-so-blank-anymore floor as I scream.

     “Unlike YOU, who decided that the balance was just a measly ol’ hoax or a trick made by the ‘bad guys’ in order to catch you off guard~” He throws the knife on the ground for everyone to see as I gasp for breath, blue strings now circling my throat and tightening.

     Hate moves back and chuckles as I try to breathe (A/N: Logik is bein thrown out the window deal with it XDDD). 

     “Now look at where that’s got you. Look at where it’s got ALL of you. Strung up like measly puppets by the destroyer who is finally free from the control of another~ All because your creator couldn’t do his job right. Not like none of you did your job right.” Hate snarls out and laughs, the smoky ends growing in his sudden rage. 

     My vision started to go black before the pressure on my neck released, causing me to cough and gasp for breath despite not needing to breathe. My body went limp in the hold of the strings as I lifted my head up. Hate started moving back, his body slowly dispersing into a large cloud of smoke as he laughed.

     “Now face the consequences shall we~?” Hate laughed loudly as Error slowly walked through the smoke cloud towards me, eyelights filled with so much anger as the tears that dripped down his face before, disappeared, leaving behind a tear stained face full of rage. And for the first time in my life, even as my paints drained….

     I felt fear.

~~~

Timeskip -- With the gang

~~~

Third P.O.V:

     Killer sat near Nightmare, silently watching the rise and fall of the other’s ribs  and the steadily rising HP. Everyone else was asleep as it was past midnight. They deserved the rest after all that’s happened in a span of a day.