Chapter 8: Cooking Disasters

A/N: Fluff chps time!!!! The next few chps will be more fluffy than anything XD After all, having it all angst would be boring and at some point, it wouldn’t have as much of an impact than I would like it to XD 

A/N: On a more serious note, I apologize for going silent for all of these months. I had work that kept piling up and is still piling up, and I’ve been trying to use the summer time to get them done at least a little bit. Chapters may take around 10 days to 2 weeks and I apologize if that’s too long. Thank you all for waiting as much as you have and I hope you enjoy the future chapters ^^

Third P.O.V
     Nightmare fluttered open his socket as a ray of sunshine beamed through the closed bind. He groaned and tried to turn but immediately realized that he was surrounded on both sides. He blinked the blurriness away from his eye before looking at who had him “trapped”. Surrounding him were Killer and Error, Error’s soft glitching noises coming from his left and Killer’s soft snores coming from his right. He smiled softly, enjoying the peacefulness, comfort and warmth before guilt slowly consumed him. They had seen him almost DIE...in such an awful state too…..He never wanted that to be the last thing they saw of him.

     He sighed quietly in guilt before slowly sneaking out of both Killer and Error’s arms, trying not to jostle them awake as he sat up on the edge of the bed, wincing. He tried to move his tendrils, wincing again in pain when they only twitched before stilling. They'd been paralyzed when that paint bastard had chained them to the ground as far as he could. It didn’t help when he made his surrender action either. 

     Nightmare sighed softly again and stood up slowly, stumbling a bit before steadying himself, letting his tendrils drag behind him as he walked out of the medical room and down the halls to his room. He winced in pain with every step, some of the nerves in his tendrils and legs freezing up painfully when he accidentally brushed against a still healing wound. 

     He slowly walked into his room and into his personal bathroom, peeling off his blood and dust stained clothing before taking a well deserved shower. Some may think that the goop runs off him in the shower. However, that is incorrect. His goop stays but he is able to clean himself fully, getting rid of any dirt, hardened parts of goop, dried blood, etc.

     After he was done, he re-bandaged his wounds and decided that for the week he would wear something that he’s only ever rarely worn. Opening his closet and observing the contents inside, he decided to take out an oversized lavender hoodie that said in spaced letters, ‘E  c  l  i  p  s  e’ across its chest. It was honestly one of his favorite hoodies, but he never wore it often in fear of it getting ruined or made fun of by the rest of the gang.

     However, that was long before he had grown attached to them. He didn’t think that they would make fun of it but there will always be that slight doubt, despite knowing them for so long. He made sure the bandages were secure before putting on the hoodie, immediately sighing in content as he snuggled against the fabric. One of the reasons he loved this hoodie was because the fabric was so soft, on par or even much better than silk. 

     He hugged himself as he just stood there, enjoying and basking in the feeling of the soft fabric enveloping his bones. The hoodie reached down to the middle of his femur and he put on a pair of shorts, the hoodie covering over them. He couldn’t care though, it was comfortable. Plus, he wanted to be fashionable today, his boys deserved to see that he was somewhat okay, despite the bandaging that was exposed.

     He looked at the mirror in his room and grinned at his reflection and how well the outfit looked before his smile slowly dropped as he hugged himself again. He was never allowed to wear anything like this when he was younger…..They would beat him, insult him and on multiple occasions would shred the clothing, saying that it didn’t deserve to be on such disgusting filth. Luckily it never went farther than that but it still made him fearful to wear it around others. And it was one of the reasons why he rarely wore it.