"Oh! Nevermind. The bird was already dead on the road. No worries!" Olivia sounded like she was trying to assure me more than herself. I sat back on the couch and closed my eyes, wanting to disappear just for a while.

"I'm really glad we met. I hope you know that." She said and I smiled. That was such a sweet thing to say.
"Thank you, I'm glad I met you too," I answered and waited for her answer for a few minutes. I was worried she hung up.

"It was like I was missing a piece in my life and you came in at the perfect time. I could kiss Derek for introducing us." She continued.

"Okay first of all; don't do that. Second of all; thank you so much. I would've never been able to get help right now if it wasn't for you."

"Anything for you babe. Five minutes and I'm here."
I sighed in relief. I was so grateful for her, I would have no idea what else to do if she wasn't here to help me right now. I probably would've had to call Aunt Cherie and she would force us to talk it out.

While waiting I began cleaning a bit up after the mess we made in the bathroom. Olivia was still on the other line, but I told her to concentrate more on driving than talking to me—since she almost ran something down.

Suddenly Olivia hung up and there was a knock on the door. I took a minute to process how I was going to handle explaining things to her and just everything else that went down. With a loud sigh, I walked to the door and slowly unlocked it, pulling it open.

"Gosh, it smells like sex." Was the first thing Olivia said and then wrapped her arms around me, burying her face in the crook of my neck.
The hug was the thing I needed to get all my emotions out, so it started with crying and ended with sobbing.

"Alright, it's okay. Let's get you out of the car and go back home. Your aunt and Chris have been calling around the whole town trying to figure out where you are. Cherie was about to call the cops but I told her I would come and get you." Olivia whispered, kissing my forehead and the top of my head.

"What am I gonna tell Derek?" I asked, wiping the tears away from my cheeks.

"You don't have to tell him. To be fair, you owe him nothing." She answered. Her hands were all over my face, removing the hair and tears.

She lead me out to the car and we got in and blasted Adele's songs in the car. I was screaming the lyrics out, actually relating to them, and Olivia was driving and acting completely normal like there wasn't a heartbroken psycho that got her virginity taken by her cousin. Funny.

Olivia wasn't the best driver, I was sure we'd crash into a tree halfway through. She promised me she was only that bad when Adele was playing. She wasn't in for multi-tasking if you ask her. I was wondering how the fuck she got her driver's license.

When we arrived after hours, I was still feeling very exhausted and sad, and confused. My feelings were all over the place and I just wanted to sleep it all out and come back to my sense.
"Deliah!" I heard Derek yell as soon I exited Olivia's car. He was with Leo, his head down on his phone. I was glad he hadn't looked up when I was looking at him.

"Where the fuck were you? You can't just run off like that." He said, running towards us. Olivia grabbed my wrist, her eyes still on Derek's.
"We should run away, like right now." She whispered to me, almost so quiet I didn't hear it. She let go of me and started running, I followed right behind her, trying to catch my breath.

I turned left because the shortcut seemed like would work faster. While I kept running and turned right at some brown house, I stopped when I realized me and Olivia had split up. I cursed at myself for being so stupid again and grabbed my phone, calling her and putting it up to my ear while turning around.

I jumped a little in shock.

"Are you following me now? Great." I said at the sight of Leo, turning around so I wouldn't have to face him again.

"I understand you're angry and I was—"

"Angry?!" I paused and turned around, fighting the urge to hit him.

"You took my virginity, even your own too, and just left without saying anything! Of course, I'm fucking angry!" I whisper-yelled at him, afraid of Derek somehow turning up by the corner.

"It's safe to say that your pussy is the best—"

I cut him off with a slap. Somehow I didn't fight the urge enough. What was he trying to accomplish with that comment? He didn't even seem to be bothered, he was just smirking and nodding like he was convincing himself of something.

"Come near me again and I will cut your body into pieces and sell it on the black fucking market!" I screamed at him, my anger overwhelming my body and needing to get out. I hadn't lost control like this before, but the last 48 hours had been crazy, and I had no idea how to act it all out.

I angrily stomped away, knowing that if he said something stupid again I'd lose my shit completely.
"Deliah, come on. I'm sorry." Leo yelled after me. I continued walking away, my anger slowly turning into sadness. My moods were irresistible and when I returned home, it only got worse.

"Deliah, where the actual fuck have you been?" Aunt Cherie yelled after me, I walked away, about to go upstairs until she grabbed my arm and forcibly pulled me down again.

"You do not get to run away after you've been gone for this long!" She was very pissed.

"I've had enough of this bullshit, just leave me the fuck alone!" I argued back, trying to pull out of her grip. Sweet auntie didn't budge and refused to let go of me, her hand around my arm only growing tighter.

"Do you know how embarrassing it was to find out that my mother died through Leo?" I asked, and my heart felt like it was about to explode.

Cherie didn't answer me, she just bluntly stared into my eyes like that would help her case.
"Enough. I want to talk and explain myself like an adult, I don't want to be here yelling at you constantly!" Aunt Cherie said. I shook my head.

"Just let go of me! Let fucking go of me!" A sob escaped my throat, making my voice break on the last words. Chris came running down the stairs, he had been in the shower and returned to me trying to fight my aunt away.

"Stop, Cherie let go of her!" Chris yelled at her, Cherie's mascara was a mess, her tears making straight black marks down her cheeks.

At that point, I was a sobbing mess with a blurry sight. I took my chance and ran up the stairs, not wanting to look back. I immediately got in bed, wanting the day to be over already. This was the worst betrayal ever, and I couldn't see how I was ever going to forgive them.

How did I let it get this far?

_____

Wheeeeew this chapter is very long but I hope you guys enjoyed reading! What was your favorite part and what would you like to see more of? Feel very free to comment, I love going through them and seeing you guys' opinions. It's what matters the most to me.

Please vote and comment!

I love you guys. Take care<33