Kaneda's Birhday Special

3rd POV

"5..4..3..2..1!!" The group count down.
Midnight.
Tetsuo leans over and kisses his, now one year older boyfriend, Kaneda's arm wrapped around his shoulder.
"Happy birthday, Luv!" Tetsuo says
"Haha thanks"
He nestles his nose against the older males, as everyone starts pulling out their presents for him and some cupcakes.
Kei picks out a cupcake, sticking a candle on it, and lighting it, then handing it to him.
Everyone sits in a circle and watches him make a wish then blow it out. Tetsuo finds it so cute how he still believed in making wishes.
"What'd you wish for?" Kai asks, leaning onto his hands.
"Can't say" he winks.

One by one they each start giving him his presents.
Kei gives him a bag with a couple stickers for his bike and a better pair of goggles.
Kai hands him a nicely wrapped box filled to the brim with snacks and drinks and a new pair of gloves.
Yama tosses him a couple bottles of nice looking alcohol bottles with bows on them.
Kaori gently hands him a small bag with matching necklaces, one for him and one for Tetsuo. They were half hearts, with cursive writing that spelled out "I Love You".
Finally it's Tetsuo's turn, nervously he hands him a bag. When he opened it, there was a little scrapbook. "Our love story" written on it with big letters and a picture of them on the front.
Kaneda started flipping threw the pages, there were tons of pictures and little notes and stickers about them and their relationship. And near the end there were empty pages for them to fill out together.
"Awee" Kaneda teases.
"Shut up," Tetsuo returns, moving his gaze to the ceiling as he felt his face heat up.
Kaneda kissed him on the side of his mouth, "I love it"

"Let's go for a ride" Kaneda suggests.
"Ok!" Everyone agrees.
They all walk to their bikes, the lights of Neo-Tokyo bight it the pitch night.
"Where d'ya wanna ride to?"
"I don't know, just around"
"Ok then!"
They each hop on their bikes and slide on their goggles.
"How do they feel?" Kei asks.
"Much better, thank you"!

As they set off on their bikes, Kaneda's hair is pushed back as the wind runs through it. He looks to the side to see his small boyfriend try to stay up to speed with him. He smiles and looks up, the clouds of smoke filled the air and covering the night sky. He let out a sigh as he speeds through traffic.
"Let's go get something to drink!" He yells.
"Yea ok!"
"Sounds great!".

They pull over and walk into the small bar. As they walked in everyone disperses.
"Happy birthday!" The bartender yells.
"Thanks! Does that mean I can drink for free?" He gave a toothy grin
"Yea right"
His face falls in a joking manner. "Worth a try.. well get me 2 of that!" He says pointing to something, as Tetsuo walks over to him.
"Hey babe" he wraps his arm around Tetsuo, and the bar tender passes them their drinks.
They walk over to the couch and sat down.
Tetsuo leans up to kiss Kaneda.
"Having fun?"
"Yup!" He took a sip.
"Good" Tetsuo says, pulling out a bag.
"Bad idea"
"It's your birthday, we're aloud to have bad ideas!"
"Ok~"
Tetsuo pops a couple of the capsules, swallowing them with his drink. Immediately he began to feel the burn in his chest and most of his body go numb.
He leans over and lays his head on his boyfriends chest, walking his fingers along his body.
Kaneda smirks at him.
"Wanna play me in that game over there?" He points behind him with his thumb.
"Might as well"
They stand up and walk over to the game.

About 45 minutes of playing the game the score was 8 to 3, Kaneda in the lead.
"No fair! You have more practice! Plus I'm like- half high!"
Kaneda laughs.
"Wanna go again?"
"Nah,"
"Whatcha wanna do?"
"Wanna head home, ditch everyone else here?"
"Haha ok!" Tetsuo replies to happy.

They walk out to Kaneda's bike.
"I'll come get my bike tomorrow" Tetsuo says, sliding his goggles on.
"Ok then" Kaneda smiles, doing the same.
They hop on his bike and they speed towards Kaneda's house. Tetsuo wrapped his arms around Kaneda, enjoying his warmth.

Once they arrive to Kaneda's house they both take of their goggles and walked in. Kaneda walks straight to his bed, and opens his arms for the smaller boy to fall into, which he did. They wrapped their arms around each other and gazed into each other's eyes.
Kaneda moved his arm to pet Tetsuo's hair.
"How was your birthday?"
"Really good!"
"That's good, well it's not over yet, whatcha wanna do when we wake up?"
"I dunno, we can figure that out then"
"Yea.. what was your favorite part"
"Hmmmm" he put his finger on his chin like he was thinking. "This"
Tetsuo flushed.
"Did you know, this is actually what I wished for earlier"
"Shut up, no it was not!" He was dark pink all down his ears and neck now.
"Yes it was~"
"No! No! No!"
"Yes! Yes! Yes!"
Tetsuo covers his boyfriends mouth with both hands in embarrassment.
Kaneda leans down, moving Tetsuo's hands, them kissing over and over agin, all around his face.
Tetsuo laughs.
They place their foreheads against one other.
"I love you so much, Tets"
"I love you too"
He smiles, pecking Tetsuo one last time.
"Happy birthday"

934 words

Here's a little Kaneda one
Idk I'm not very proud of it tbh but I wanted to get it done today so it's a bit rushed
I'm sorry for not working on the other one shot, I want to work on it, but I want to wait until I'm not having to use this iPad T^T
I hope you like it tho :)