The crash

Kaneda POV

"Is it him?"
"Nope, it ain't Tetsuo!"
I could feel myself start to panic. My mind was racing, and I felt like I was going to throw up. I had to find him.

After driving around a little more we found him. I hurriedly got off my bike and ran to Tetsuo. He was on the ground, blood gushing out of the side of his head. I put my hand on his head to hold in the blood.
"Tetsuo! Wh-what happened?"
Everyone else started gathering around, as he wrenched in pain.
"Oh man, he's hurt bad" Yama said, looking around his scratched up body.
"The police were close, they should be here any minute!" Kai said, looking into Tetsuo's half closed eyes.
Everyone got up and started looking for the police.
Tetsuo moved his arm up to the side of my face and looked up at me. Tears were welling up in my eyes. I could see he was crying to.
"Kaneda I-" he started, clenching his hand on my head. I wrapped my arms around his bleeding body and lifted him up. "Shh.." I say, tears now rapidly racing down my face.
I placed my hand on his and gripped it tight.
Suddenly I felt his hand loosen its grip. My heart dropped. His blood soaked my clothes, and I couldn't see him breathing anymore.
"Tetsuo?"
No reply.
"TETSUO?!"
His hand fell as I shook him a little bit.
"TETSUO NO!!"
Everyone started gathering around. Kai began to sob along with me and several other of the gang members.
"The police are here!" Yama cries, pointing at the arriving cop cars. But it was too late. His heart had stopped, along with his pulse. His skin was cold, and bloody eyes lifeless.

Soon after the police arrived the ambulance was called and they removed Tetsuo from me. They took him to the hospital but I knew it was pointless, but I rode in the car anyways. But before we even got there they too knew there was no saving him.

344 words

I'm sorry this one is so short, at first I couldn't really think of anything, but I did it!! I hope you liked it. Thank you for reading!

Also thank you to please_unalive_me for the suggestion!! I love doing them and I hope you like them!!