She let out a sigh of relief her shoulder sagged as if she had the weight of the world on her shoulders. "For a moment then I thought you would be wearing around the house. Its best that Michelle things be gone from this place."

"Michelle?" I echoed, I must have had surprised written all over my face. "That bracelet belonged to Michelle?"

"I said to much as it is." Suzy began to walk to the door but I got up to stop her.

"What is it that you are not telling me? I already know that Ashley had a relationship with Michelle." I let go of her elbow, hoping that she give me some insight into what is going on.

"So he told you what he done?" Suzy's eyes started to well up.

"Come inside guys," Casey flung her door wide open cutting off any conversation that I could have with Suzy. "This is Katryna and you need to make her look like a princess for tonight."

Suzy used the four people entering the room as a distraction to leave.

I tried to look for her through the throng of people but all I could make out was her blonde hair disappearing through the crowd.

"So this is zee person that I am meant to do hair for?" An Italian looking man with long black hair tied behind his head began unravelling my bun.

He tutted at me waving his hand around my face. "Casey, you do not makes thiz any easier for me no?"

They both laughed as if sharing some secret joke.

"Marco, she is from DC" Casey stated as if I was from a third world country.

Marco gasped. "DC?" He dropped the strands of hair as if he been burnt. "You ladies do not respect my hair. Too much changing weather. Weather for rain. Weather for sun, weather for wind." He picked up a bunch of hair. "You do not worry, Marco would fix."

I felt like hours that I was sat on the chair having my hair and make up done. I did not know that having a beauty regime would be so hard.

The royal blue dress clung to every fibre of my body. I have to thank Lana when I see her it seem to enhance my curves. I had a modest shawl wrapped around my shoulders as I made me decent down the staircase alongside Casey.

The music was blaring full blast; I could see my fellow colleagues rushing backwards and forwards a few of them sparing me a glance here and there. Looks like the secret is now out.

Me and Casey came to a halt on the ground step, where we could see her parents standing by the door. They smiled over at us. Her mother looked so welcoming to see me. This made such a difference considering she was calling me a thief a couple of weeks ago.

We walked towards them where Ashley father leaned over to place a peck on my cheek. "You look so beautiful." He complimented.

"Thanks" I blushed. His blue eyes were just as intense as his sons. If I never met Ashley I would of certainly fell for his father.

"You look lovely Katryna." Ashley mother hugged me tightly just as she did with Casey. Her eyes roamed over my dress. "So lovely. Don't you agree Ashley?"

My breath stuck in my throat at the mention of his name. It was then that I could feel his domineering presence behind me. I took in a deeper breath feeling his essence surround every part of my soul. Each step that he took closer to me was like a tingle on my skin. I was aware of his proximity to me.

His hands came out to touch my shoulders from behind. His warm fingers branding me as his. "You're so beautiful." His deep melody voice rocked through me.