Casey checked her Dior wristwatch looking impatient.

"Anyways I thought you had a family party tonight." I reminded her. I could hear the sound of cars pulling up. The music hasn't started yet, thank god that I was not on the roster to work tonight. All the girls were vying to work tonight hoping to bag themselves a billionaire. Word must of gotten around about me and Ashley as I have been getting odd looks from other people.

"Exactly." She pulled me up by the arm to frog march me out of my door. "We have to be ready in an hour."

"I cannot go to an party." I groaned still walking with her down the corridor. "I have to be up in the morning I am on clean up duty because of the party."

We began to walk across the landing that separated the two wings. As we began to get closer I could hear the guests as they were arriving in the foyer.

"I don't know why you resume to have a job at the manor." Casey said exasperated for the past couple of days she been trying to get me to quit. "You do know that once you are married you cannot work for your husband."

I rolled my eyes at her tired speech. If only I could tell the truth that me and Ashley are not really engaged. This farce has been going on for far too long. I have a feeling it be more that my emotions that will get hurt once the truth comes out.

"I shall cross that bridge once I get to it." I told her.

She pushed open the door to her room to reveal Suzy and another woman that I did not recognised.

"Katryna this is Lana, Lana this is Kat, Ashley fiancée." Casey shook the other woman's hand, so I followed suit.

She shook my hand giving me the once over walking around me in a circle. Suzy stood by the bed with her hand softly placed in her lap. I stood there with a bemused expression on my face as the woman tutted and prodded my body.

"Oh Lana is the Wentworth fashion house designer." Casey quickly explained when she looked at me. "She has brought a couple our runway dresses for you to wear tonight."

"The Royal blue dress would be perfect." Lana stated. "It comes in your size and I should call Marco he knows the perfect design for hair and make up."

"Thank you Lana." Casey shook the lady's hand again. I let out a deep breath as I was sucking in my tummy. Last thing I want was for that woman to think I was fat. I looked down onto my body I have been putting on a few pounds recently. All these fancy food must have a lot of calories. Here me thinking that rich people each healthy they like as much grease as they do in the south.

Lana looked at me directly giving me a small smile before leaving the room. It was then that I noticed Suzy quietly placing the dress on the bed.

"I be back in the moment. I want to see if mom is finished with the hair and make up." Casey spoke to me but her eyes were ridged to her cell phone.

The door clicked behind me. "How you been?" I asked Suzy sitting down on the edge of the bed. We haven't been working together for the past couple of days. I hated that we had a disagreement.

She looked up at me from under her lashes, toying with some non existence crinkles on the bed. "I am fine."

"I thought you be working at the dining table." She did not seem to aloof for conversation.

"I am Mistress Casey lady." She answered her blue eyes flickering to the door. "What have you done with the bracelet?" She whispered.

"Ermm..." My mind fished for a suitable answer to tell her. I could not say that I gave it to Brandon that would raise far too many questions than I could answer. "I threw it away."