Trickster x Male!Reader (smut)

Start from the beginning

"You want more?" He cooed.

I sat up on my elbows, nodding my head at the Trickster standing between my thighs. He leaned down and got right in my face, a mean look in his eyes.

"Beg." Ji-Woon ordered.

A wave of anger hit me, stinging my pride. "No." I whispered defiantly, my breath puffing against his lips.

The killer suddenly slapped a hand over my crotch, cupping it roughly. I threw my head back and cried out.

"Beg!"

"Fuck—Ji-Woon!" I mewled.

He rubbed his thumb along the bulge, our noses nearly touching. He watched keenly at my face as my bottom lip quivered with pain and pleasure. Ji-Woon massaged me through my pants slowly. He moved his head back down to my neck, where he licked a stripe up the side of it.

"Oh, Ji-Woon." I strangled out a moan. I leaned my head back to give him better access as he continued to palm me. "Please just fuck me." I uttered.

I never thought I'd ever regret teasing him until now.

The Trickster lifted his head up to meet my eyes. He slammed his lips onto mine, swiping his tongue along the roof of my mouth. I grabbed a fistful of his lilac hair and deepened the kiss. He was on top of me now, his own bulge grinding against mine. We moaned in unison, deep and raspy into each other's mouths. Ji-Woon fumbled with his belt impatiently while he kissed me hard. I moaned again, then grabbed at his shoulders.

"Wait," I gasped. He stole one last kiss before looking down at me. "Let me suck it first. Please, I wanna feel you in my mouth." I purred.

Ji-Woon laughed, running a thumb over my flushed cheek. "Dirty boy." He smiled.

He slipped away from me, standing up and undoing his pants. I slid off the dresser and onto my knees in front of him. With haste, I undid my own pants to relieve myself from the chafing pain. Ji-Woon's pink pinstriped pants dropped around his ankles. I curled my fingers under the elastic of his boxers and pulled them down. His length was released from the fabric and right in front of me. I grabbed ahold of it eagerly, dragging my tongue along the bottom. The Trickster groaned softly from above.

I looked up at him as I took him all in my mouth with ease. He bit his lip as I bobbed my head, coating him with spit. I hollowed my cheeks and swirled my tongue along his length. Ji-Woon pet my hair tenderly, grabbing the sides of my head and thrusting into my mouth.

"Good boy." I could hear the smirk in his voice.

He watched happily as I blew him for a few more moments before he pulled me off suddenly. I stared up at him surprised, panting as I caught my breath.

"Get up." Ji-Woon demanded. I scrambled to my feet, waiting for his next command. "Take off your shirt." He snapped.

I slowly slid my shirt up over my shoulders, tossing it to the floor. Ji-Woon yanked my pants down for me, then shoved me back down along the dresser. I sucked in a breath as the cool wood hit my back. Relief washed over me when the other man freed my length from my own boxers. He shrugged off his yellow coat, leaving his toned body on full display.

Ji-Woon threw one of my legs over his shoulder, pushing himself into me. I arched my back once again as I groaned in ecstasy.

"Ji-Woon..." I moaned.

He stuttered out a gasp, too moaning at the feeling. "So tight..." he giggled.

The Trickster thrusted his slick length into me. We both panted and mewled as our bare skin ground together in perfect sync. He gripped onto my waist, pounding into me.

"Beg." Ji-Woon huffed.

"Ji-Woon! Give it to me. I want it harder." I continued to pant.

I let out a pathetic whimper when his hand wrapped around my own length. As he slammed my waist into him, he stroked his hand along me at a fast pace. I began to chant his name, clenching around him as he grazed across that certain spot.

"Yes, Ji-Woon. Oh, fuck. Yes!" I cried.

Ji-Woon's necklaces jingled as he rammed into me like there was no tomorrow. His hand tugged my length as he continued to graze my good spot. I was a moaning mess and almost drooling from bliss. His free hand groped my bare chest, trailing down my stomach.

"Teach you not to tease me." Ji-Woon crooned through thrusts.

"Hah... ahh," I couldn't even say anything back as I moaned shamelessly.

Ji-Woon's thrusts grew brutal and simply orgasmic. Speaking of which, I released without warning then and there into his hand. Hot come gushed onto his hand, mixing with old blood. The man slammed into me quicker than ever, a loud shriek leaving me.

"Yes! Inside me—do it inside me!" I yelled.

Living in the Entity's realm, what did I have to lose? Ji-Woon did just as I asked, splattering inside me with a final thrust. I relaxed against the dresser, everything around me blurry. I was brought back to reality when I heard Ji-Woon laugh with joy.

"What a good boy! We should do that more often. Don't you think, handsome?" He asked.

I shakily sat up, sliding my leg off his shoulder. I nodded my head rapidly in reply. Ji-Woon smiled sweetly, petting my head as if I were a pet.

We both jolted up in surprise at the sound of Zarina calling my name from downstairs.

"We heard you yelling! Are you okay? Where are you?" The woman shouted, her boots noisily clobbering up the stairs towards us.

"Aw, shit!" I panicked.