"It is an honor to meet..." Deathwing started but was cut off again.

"Silence!!" Snow said in a deep tone that was much more like Angel's voice than the dragon's or wolf's. The white dragon with blue eyes was confused about this newcomer's behavior but was not going to risk her friend's life. "You will not treat others with disrespect to win my favor." She growled.

The Deathwing opened his mouth but shut it again as Zagi's lighting and thunder boomed in the sky above. For the first time since he came here, the dragon looked scared.

"You cannot protect others through threats and falsus promises!" Snow said in a cold matter. She noticed that her friends and Blue became shocked.

*Please, don't let them be scared of me.* Snow thought about losing the control, she once had.

The Deathwing eyes are wide with a smirk. That was not the reaction, Snow was hoping for. He turned his head to see Zagi, Grove, and Dara, who were in a fighting stance.

"I do apologize for my rudeness and should have alerted the Princess of my coming. However, I needed to get to Snow before Sam." The Deathwing said as Dara and Zagi relaxed a bit. However, Grove remained with his teeth visible, and his tail froze in place.

Snow was genuinely confused about why the expressions of Dara and Zagi changed. *Sam was not a scary name.* She thought as her friend's faces looked worried. The Angel tries to think of a list of names of Angels and other Great Beasts. None ever had a name that was so simple. However, it strikes fear at the same time.

"How do we know that you are telling the truth?" Dara growled, regaining her composer. The dark brown wolfwing sounded concerned.

Snow looked at the faces; of Grove, Dara, Blue, and Zagi. However, only one appeared to change at the Deathwing's comment.

"Is this true?" The Angel asked as she turned her head slightly to get a good look at him.

The black dragon with golden veins became startled as he hung his head and stared at the ground. It looked like fear almost as if something traumatic occurred in Zagi's past.

"Yes, it is. I will admit that I already felt Sam's hounds nearby." Zagi confessed but kept his eyes on the ground as his body began to tremble.

The white dragon used her blue right wing to cover over the black dragon. Snow allowed Zagi to lean on her. His trembles started to settle down.

"Hounds?" Snow asked the others as she tilted her head. The Angel thought of varieties of canines from her home. The white dragon hiccupped, which caused her to shift back to a wolf with wings.

Snow felt the Deathwing eyes watching her as he smiles. This was an uncomfortable feeling as it made her feel like an experiment. However, the wolf kept quiet about her feelings and pushed the emotions deep down.

"So, you claimed that you can help me?" Snow asked as her voice went up in pitch. Fear was slowly becoming visible with every moment, but she could not understand why.

Why was she so afraid?

Maybe it was the hounds that belong to Sam that made her uneasy.

The white wolf looked at Grove to distract herself from the black and red dragon's stare. It worked for a bit a smile crept on her face.

*My teachers would be ashamed for letting my emotions get the better of me.* Snow thought as she blushed as Grove noticed the stare. The dark brown Mudwing smiled back. His kind look was similar to Feather.

A stab of guilt aches Snow's heart. She swiftly turned her head. However, a side glance showed her that Grove gave a confused look.

The Wolfwing and the Mudwing changed their positions to move side beside Zagi and Snow. Grove was next to Zagi, while Dara was next to her.

This settled action made the Angel feel wanted and welcomed. They truly care for her safety and saw her as a friend.

"Well....." The Deathwing's eyes looked to the right, then back at her. His head got close to hers.

 "What I can offer is a deal." He said with an erie smile.

The Angel wanted to walk backward, but the tree was blocking her. She could not get used to the fact that these creatures smile with their teeth.

"What kind of deal?" Snow gulped as she side-glanced at her friends.

Grove and Dara seemed determined and protective, while Zagi seemed drained.

"Oh, it is a simple one," The Deathwing quickly replied, causing the Mudwing and Wolfwing to growl in unison. "Fine. I will give my word that if any part of this deal is broken that..."

"That you will sign a treaty with the three tribes that prevents you from making any new deals?" Dara suggested smoothly.

Snow saw the Deathwing's eyes widen as he frowned. However, it was not long before his smile returned. The Angel could not get rid of the feeling that something was wrong.

"Deal, but I would rather the one that I am making a deal with, chooses." The Deathwing gesture to Snow.

The Angel hated being the center of attention as her friends looked at her. She gulped. "I am okay with what Dara chooses, but please treat my friends with respect," Snow spoke softly with a pause.

 "Old and new!" She added.

The Deathwing chuckled as he lifted his head further away from her. It was only now that she realized how big he was. "I like you." He chuckled again. "You think of the loopholes before the deal."

"So, what do I get?" Snow asked, feeling her nerves catching up with her. She felt Dara's paw touching hers.

"I will teach you how to find and connect with the Elements. Also, if possible, help you find a way home," Deathwing said as he looked at her.

 "What do *you* get out of it?" Grove asked in a growling tone, causing the Deathwing eyes to look at him.

The Deathwing paused for a moment and hummed to himself. "How about this?" He gestured to Snow and started writing on the ground. She could not understand the words. "The Angel, Snow Starling, can help me research the Elements and why they disappeared from this realm." He offered. 

Snow gulped but felt a surge of bravery flowing through her. "Okay." She nodded and put her right paw out towards the Deathwing. "My name is Snow Starlight, but call me Snow." The Angel said, knowing very well that the strange dragon already knew her name.

The Deathwing looked dumbfounded at first as if this was a novel thing. A sly smile appeared as his talon grabbed her paw. It hurt slightly, as Snow winced. "King Death of the Deathwings."

They shook talon and paw as the deal was sealed with a shake and a promise.