"Might I say, that was such a gentlemanly thing. Picking me up from my apartment so I didn't have to walk. Lloyd Garmadon, you have my full heart."

"If I'd known it'd be that easy to win you over, I would've ignored my uncle and asked for your address via morse code."

[Y/n] giggled, trying to ignore the twinge of guilt she still felt about their first meeting. It was easier to see in retrospect that Olly's accident had nothing to do with Lloyd, it was everything to do with Lois and her terrible actions. [Y/n] had gotten so used to blaming her sadness on Lloyd and the hurt she felt when their communication ended, that she'd forgotten that other things could make her upset.

"I would have rode over to your house on my little tricycle and let you hop on the back while we rode around the village." Lloyd continued, staring through the windshield.

"I wonder what our lives would have been like if we had met back then..." [Y/n] mumbled, setting the finished Lego set on the dashboard.

"We'd probably have a lot more Lego sets." Lloyd stated.

[Y/n]'s lips turned up into a smile, "Yeah, probably."

The Monastery of Spinjitzu appeared on the horizon, the small mountain looming over them seemingly increasing as they grew near, as did [Y/n] excitement over the party.

Lloyd parked the car at the foot of the mountain, the thousands of steps awaiting. They stepped out of the car, [Y/n]'s pockets filled with their Lego creations.

Dry desert air filling her lungs, [Y/n]'s determination to climb the mountain dwindled.

"I know I said I wanted to get my steps in, but-"

"Say no more." Lloyd smiled, the green energy dragon already being conjured.

"You know me so well, Blondie."

"Don't I just."

The elemental dragon welcomed its two passengers, delivering them to their destination before dispersing back into the air.

Lloyd and [Y/n] entered the courtyard, void of training equipment.

"It's oddly quiet, we might be the only ones here." Lloyd muttered, rare teenage thoughts making their way into his brain.

"Heh, maybe..." [Y/n] mumbled her ability to keep the surprise from him at the breaking point.

Lloyd moved to the front door, a knowing smile on his face. He had heard the excited whispers from his friends and family, as they planned their surprise attack on him. Lloyd liked surprises, despite his super-hearing ruining them most of the time, and he appreciated how much hard work they'd all put into celebrating his birthday.

He concealed the excitement he felt, pushing the large red doors open. The Ninja force sprung out from various hiding locations, "Surprise!"

Misako ran up to her son, pulling him into a strong embrace. Lloyd ignored the playful mocking coming from his friends, letting Misako hug him for as long as she wanted.

She eventually let go of her son, allowing the party they'd spent hours preparing to begin. While planning Lloyd's birthday in her spare time, usually by daydreaming during her midterms, [Y/n] had created a list of Lloyd's favourite things. Including but not limited to, videogames, comics, Spider-Man, telling colossally corny jokes, and of course, the colour green.

Wanting to make his first birthday in a long while something he'd remember for years to come, she'd attempted to incorporate all of the things on her list. Cole had obviously been in charge of the personalised playlist, choosing songs that everyone would like while also making sure they embodied Lloyd's personality or resonated with his experiences.