Almost there then saw the volcano that's a Ruby Volcano. "We made it Ruby Volcano," I said looking up at Volcano then I heard Sonic's whistle. It was annoying.

"How we can up there?" I said then Sonic's solution by using speed to go up the Volcano. But I saw a rope with a hook in the tree. I climbed and grab it. Leap down. I saw Sonic falling or slipping down the volcano. He stood up and said to me.

"It looks like no use. What about you Amy."

I brought a rope with a hook have to swirl it with a lasso to the Up volcano. I climbed the volcano. But then Sonic still had not climbed seeing Shadow was here.

"Sonic what's going on?" I asked him then he replied. "It's Shadow, I have to help him there are many people. Amy, you get the Chaos emerald.

"What about you?"

"Don't worry about me. I will be right back." He turned around me. Then he ran so fast. I hear his voice impressive.

I started to climb up the volcano I leap up and then I saw Rouge wearing jewelry. She saw me.

"Amy, what are you doing here?"

I rolled my eyes. I saw Sonic and Shadow fighting. "Rouge, you have to help Sonic and Shadow."

"What about my jewels."

"Rouge?!" I snapped at her. She rolled her eyes and removed her jewelry to fly down to help them.

But I grabbed the jewels for Rouge later. I saw the red Chaos Emerald. Try to reach it. There is lava or magma colored red.

I reach as gently chaos emerald.

"I got it, Four Chaos. But how am I getting out of here."

It begins to shake the volcano.

"Oh no," I said myself then shouted for Sonic.

"SONIC HELP!"

Sonic's Pov

I ran to Shadow He punched people eventually I gotta greet him.

"Hey Shad, did you miss me?"

"Don't call me Shad, and I don't miss you Faker!," Shadow muttered. Punches people and I use sound dash as well.

"Shadow what's going on and who are these people?" I asked him.

"When I and Rouge get to see the chaos Emerald the people are gonna attack us. They have to protect the volcano. As for Rouge, she will get a jewel than the people saw us." Shadow explained to me. "So that's why people attack you."

I used my spin dash to people and then saw Rouge was triple-kick.

"Thanks, Rouge," I said as she wink at me. "Anytime blue!"

I heard a shout.

"SONIC HELP ME!"

That's Amy. Saw her was in trouble.

"Faker, me and Rouge will handle this," Shadow replied then I smiled dash to go up the volcano to save Amy.

*・。゚☆────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

Sonic used to climb the rope of the volcano. He doesn't find her but called her.

"Amy! Where are you!"

"Up here Sonic!" Amy replied calling him.

The volcano began to shake she was scared then Sonic leap up.

"Come on Amy let's go."

"Sonic, I can't." She looked down all far away but then Volcano almost exploded. But he raised his hand to Amy and saw he was smiling. "Just trust me, Amy."

She understands she said grabbing his hand. Then Sonic bridal with Amy. He brought a broad to slide down the Volcano.

And then Volcano is explode the lava is coming. Sonic still hanging on the board. Amy turned around and saw lava after them.

"Sonic the lava is coming after us. We not gonna make it."

"Amy, Just trust me. We're gonna make it."

Sonic slides the board at right and left and jumps off the rock slide down the volcano. They had a victory.

"Yeah, we did it!"

Sonic and Amy gave a high five then Shadow and Rouge smiled. She is toward Rouge and she gave a bunch of rubies.

"Here Rouge, take it."

"Really for real?"

Amy nodded then Rouge hugged her.

"Thanks, Hon, well I have to find more chaos emeralds and our friends don't handsome," Rouge replied to Amy but Shadow walked away and goodbye wave.

"He's always stubborn." Amy looked at Shadow then at Rouge and winked. "Yes, well see ya, Amy."

"You to Rouge."

Amy chuckled goodbye to Rouge and she spread her wings to fly away and followed Shadow.