liked by brady_hepner and 4381 others

strawberrymari my happy place 🥧✨

View all 2936 comments

brady_hepner the pie looks amazing 🤭
      | strawberrymari why thank you🤍

2 hours ago

          MARIANA walked down the spiral stairs that lead into the bakery she worked at

          MARIANA walked down the spiral stairs that lead into the bakery she worked at. "Berry Bakery", was a family owned business that had been passed down to her since her mother got accepted into being a teacher at the local school near by.

Sometimes it was a hassle to run a bakery and go to school at the same time but she loved it. Giving to the community was something she cared to do, no matter the conditions. Making other people made her happy, to her life was like a berry pie. Baked well and it makes the taster happy and warm.

The female was known for her baking skills and photographing skills, yet lately she was blown away when more people began following her. Mariana had to suspect that it was because a certain blue eyes male had began commenting on her posts.

By posts she means every single one.

Mariana did not mind the attention but it was odd on how sudden he took interest on her. She's never been one to reach out and make herself known, nor did she understand how he found her.

The whole different counties thing made her think that the instagram system would split them unless they specifically searched them up. Then again she didn't mind.

Brady Hepner seemed like a nice person, he usually commented on her baking and nothing more. Sometimes he would ask simple question and she didn't think anything of them; so she answered them truthfully.

What she didn't expect to figure out was that the male was pretty famous in the US and some other places. He was an actor and model so it was obvious that he was well known, more than Mariana ever could be. During her research she figured out that he was mainly known for staring in the new hit movie "The Black Phone".