Chapter 25: Warm bed

"All the forces have been eradicated for me. I am not here to see anyone who is here today." Without a trace of affection, I spit out from the mouth of Qi Mo, and I dared to give him two big gifts when I came to Southeast Asia. Double back to them.

"Yes." Huang Ying immediately said, if today is not a glass heart, they and the head of the family really dare not say the future, even if the people present today did not participate, they also damn, born as the big brother in the Southeast Asian underworld, actually will It is useless to live like such a big mistake.

The car quickly darted on the street, drove out of the city, and headed for the suburbs.

Well, the backache is sore, the glass heart wrinkled and frowned. I actually fell asleep thinking about it. This **** Qimo was throwing her somewhere, and it seemed to be pressed by heavy objects, sleeping. Don't be quiet, too stingy.

Hey, an exaggerated ban gesture, shocked the newly-wounded glass heart, and looked up at the front row of the yellow eagle turned around and looked at her, while indicating that the ban was not moving, while looking at her behind a strange look But only one look and immediately turned back.

The glass heart could not help but widen the eye, maintaining the original posture, squinting at the heavy objects on the shoulders, relying on it, even Qi Mo fell asleep on her shoulders, this time still sleeping, the glass heart could not help I admire the squinting look at Qi Mo, this boss is really easy.

It's no wonder that I was crushed by the pressure. It turned out that Qi Mo was a heavy object. He held himself in his arms as a pillow. Even if his head was pressed against his shoulder, it was not a little bit of sinking. The heart of the glass could not help but regain his eyes. The angle was too rough. If you don't want to look at the past, it's just a moment of tears.

I saw the black-painted window, and saw the car parked in the door of a villa through the window. The surrounding area was full of guards. The red eagle and another strange man stood on the outside of the door, standing against the door. The heart of the glass can't help but pick up the eyebrows. It's too exaggerated. Sleeping so many people stand guard, the boss really has the boss's style.

Shoulder acid, backache, back pain, hungry, the heart of the glass after ten minutes of tolerance, the roar of the bones makes the heart of the glass unbearable and is ready to turn around and wake up the ink, and see the face of Qimo coldly looked up, There is no trace of sleepiness in the pair of scorpions, only Qingming, Qingming, and then clear.

The glass heart suddenly raised his eyebrows: "You are sleeping." When the words are finished, the heart of the glass is not dumb, and the ink is sleeping, not to mention that there is no reason, it makes sense.

"Being at home." Huang Ying saw Qi Mozhen open his eyes and immediately turned his head and respectfully shouted.

Qi Mo glanced at the glass heart with a face on his shoulder, and swept the red eagle and other people outside the window. He bowed his head and said, "Hungry?"

The glass heart is strangely looked at the expressionless face of the ink, this person will ask this is not ordinary strange, but the facts are victorious, hungry is hungry, everything is good to say, hungry is the king of the king Still hungry, suddenly nodded a series of dish names to report: "vinegar cabbage, goose liver fried, sweet and sour pork ribs, golden sauce duck, jade soup."

When the words are finished, the glass heart is finished, is the old conference a person who listens to her words? Forget it, don't pick oneself, what to eat, and then say that the boss didn't say that he wants to eat, ah ah, the glass heart suddenly feels aggrieved, is not stealing a piece of jade, as for it.

Sitting at the dinner table, seeing the chef turn magic, usually a few minutes back to the all the dishes just reported, the glass heart light only knows the smell, the authentic, authentic.

"Today's reward."

The heart of the glass turned to look at the sideless face eating the steak of the ink, could not help but feel the black line, saved his life and exchanged for a dinner, could not help but swear: "It's cheap."

When Qi Modun's face was swiftly swept away, the glass heart immediately turned his head and did not face the eye of the ink. He quickly started to move, and he ate and ate. There were rewards that were better than no rewards. Anyway, he also struggled to compete with him. Say but he can't beat him, and people have to bow down under the roof.

There is nothing to say, there is a solemn atmosphere in the atmosphere, only serious, serious, serious to chill, but once faced with the taste of delicious homeland, the heart of the glass is everything is not in the eyes, you are serious about your business, I eat open Unhappy is my business, so I'm on the table, and on the one hand, it's the seriousness and coldness of the cold winter, and the other is the casual and warmth of the spring flowers in March. The atmosphere is totally weird.

When a person is full, he is sleepy. After the most exciting day of his life, the heart of the glass consciously applied to the room to go to sleep.

"Clean yourself." When the head threw a bath towel, the glass heart subconsciously reached out and grabbed it. The frown stood at the door and looked at the indifferent Qimo in the room. What does this mean, isn't that this room is for her? ? Why is Qi Mo appear here?

"Qi boss, this is my room." After a long time, I found that Qimo had no sense of leaving, and the glass suddenly raised his eyebrows.

Qi Mo cold eyes glanced at the glass heart, did not say anything, went straight to the collar of the glass heart, and mentioned that the bathroom door was directly thrown in.

Standing in the bathroom, the heart of the glass does not regret that he is not struggling, because the struggle may be replaced by more serious consequences, but what does this mean now?

I couldn't figure out the meaning of the glass heart, and I took a shower and dressed it neatly. I saw Qi Mo leaning on the big bed and looking at myself with a cold eye: "Come here."

The eyebrows of the glass are cold and screaming at Qi Modao: "Qi Lao Da, I am only forced to promise you to be your next person, but I have not promised to be your tool for warming the bed." Even if you don't understand the meaning of Qi Mo, look at this situation now. I also know what it means, and the heart of the glass is not as casual as it used to be.

Qi Mo's eyes are deep and silent: "My words never say the second time."

Although the murderousness of the glass heart is not obvious, but it is dark and dark blue, it makes people shudder, so the strong chilling anger, but the arrogance and hardness in the heart of the glass are inspired, to be the next person, yes, after all This world is a strong man, warm bed, restless.

At the moment, the heart of the glass is very direct: "Since this is the boss, I will change another place. I need a warm bed for the beauty. I will inform the Red Eagle and retire." Step back and turn around and go outside.

"Hello, you are bold."

When the glass heart was full of anger, it suddenly sounded in the ear, and it was too late to make a reflection. The neck suddenly hurt, and a strong force was buckled around the neck, causing the force to throw backwards. The whole body of the glass suddenly flew backwards, 砰Falling on the bed.