Chapter 12: Inside story

No one answered, the injury was important, and the injury quickly turned into the sphere of influence of the family. Someone came to the hospital for care. The blond man stood in the room and looked out the window. Someone came in and reported the situation.

"How? Is there any impact?" The half-bright blond man turned and asked.

A man replied reverently: "Small injuries, however, have a slight effect on the muscles and have an impact on the game that requires high muscle sensitivity."

The blonde man suddenly frowned, looked at the silent Xiao Yun and so on, and ironed his face: "I have been careful, you should not be out of our protection for the past few days. How can I explain this to my family?"

Xiao Yun bite the interface of the teeth: "I only drive, I have opened the big injury, no big deal, I will not pursue your responsibility, what is not easy to explain."

Jun Qi took the message: "We go out by ourselves, we are responsible for paying ourselves, and we will not lose your face tomorrow."

The glass heart saw Xiao Yun and Jun Qi did not mention that she had to insist on going out, blindly defending herself, although Wu Sen did not speak, but said nothing to support, can not help but look uncertain.

"The Red Eagle is the hand of the William family. It is the goal that can't be played, no killer."

Listening to the rumors of the blond man, Wu Sen and Jun Qi suddenly looked at each other. It's no wonder that it happened to be hit by the fire. It turned out to be targeted, and the wound was on the leg, so there was a premeditated action to kill a person. It's too easy, that didn't let Xiao Yun shoot, but it's still hurt.

I don't know if the name is Red Eagle, or the code name or level is Red Eagle. I heard the cold words: "The William family is the running dog of the Lanbang family. Hey, dare to be against us, only Lanbang, well, since that is the case. Don't blame us for being welcome."

After the cold and cold words, the Red Eagle looked at Xiao Yun and waited for a look. His expression was stable. He said: "Good health, other things we will arrange."

In the quiet room that was quiet, Jun prayed that the heart of the glass had not spoken. He smiled and walked up to pull up the hand of the glass heart: "It doesn't matter, it is not a big injury, but it is a painful thing. He has to endure it." Living is not a man, you don't have to blame yourself."

Xiao Yun also smiled at the same time: "This little injury is no big deal, just drive, anyway, I didn't want to go to them to fight for a car king back, blame it, don't need it, I feel so bad, come, glass heart, pro One, comfort me with my wounded heart."

Xiu Shui on the side said: "You are hurting the body, not the heart." Xiaoyun's Xiaoyun eyes widened.

"Since it is the Lanbang family standing side by side with the Qi family, then when do they start and work there, we can't prevent it, this is a matter of time, no big deal."

The heart of the glass looked up and saw Wu Sen faintly looking at himself. Xiao Yun laughed and looked at himself. Jun prayed and smiled softly at himself. Xiu Shui nodded again and again, silently flashed a half-eyed glimmer of light, faintly said: "Nothing. Just fine, then I went to sleep first, and I was very sleepy." Then he turned and left.

The glass heart that walked out of the door quickly followed the red eagle who walked first. The red eagle saw this cold road: "What?"

The glass heart swept away a few people around him, faintly said: "I want to know what purpose you have?"

The red eagle suddenly raised an eyebrow and saw the calmness of the face of the glass. When he did not see the contempt and carelessness of the coming, he could not help the person who followed him with a wink. The indifferent said: "What qualification do you have?"

"Xiao Yun's injury has no way to fight for you. If you say, I will recommend you a better person than him. I believe that you will need it."

When the red eagle heard the indifferent face, it could not be changed slightly. I looked at the glass heart waiting for him to answer on the wall. The half-sounding slowly said: "You are very smart."

The glass heart was slightly smiled and received this praise. It is not praised as praise. Qi family, she has been mixed on the road for so many years. Although stealing is not worth mentioning in the underworld, it does not mean that there is no status. When the arms started, the Qi family, which has been passed down for centuries, will deliberately turn around and invite the top three flying leopards on the black market. This will definitely not happen.

Moreover, within the sphere of influence of the family, Lanbang actually dared to do it, so definitely not because of the name of a car king, a virtual name is not worth the two giants to rip face, absolutely secretly have their own do not know the inside story, I think she can shoot Then, you must be aware of the game.

The Red Eagle sees the heart of the glass as if he is very confident. Now he really wants a better candidate than Xiao Yun. If it can provide the best, if it can't be provided, then he will naturally let her regret this impulse. The road: "The new division of the Southeast Asian market, the scope of the ranking."

The heart of the glass couldn't help but feel the shock. The boss who dominated Southeast Asia died only this month. This began to re-divide the sphere of influence. These gangster families are too arrogant and too strong. Since ancient times, there are rules of the underworld, and white roads have rules of white roads. Qi Jiahui came to ask Xiao Yun on Baidao to help, indicating that the competition has become hot, and at the same time, there is a bit of drama, no need to speak with strength, use a car, it is really difficult to say that it is a play, or another battle.

"I want all the bonuses and one-tenth of the profits, pay it in one lump sum." Liu Xin sees the red eagle looking at her coldly. Since the Red Eagle dares to say it directly, naturally she is not afraid that she has the ability to disclose anything. Not too much, just raise your eyebrows.

"Yes."

The glass heart nodded and whispered a few words. The red eagle looked at the glass heart with amazement and returned a few words. The two walked out.

In the early morning of the second day, on the side of the podium in the dedicated stadium of f1, quietly sitting in the world of the world of gangsters, each side of the enthusiasm, all the impetuous, with a strong murder atmosphere, this moment is not f1 noisy stadium, and It is killing.

In other places, cheers and sounds, the annual black market car king fights in advance, and from night to day, so that the supporters are excited.

"Where did the glass heart go? Did she have something wrong?" Sitting in the rest station belonging to the Qi family, Xiu Shui was anxiously crying anxious expression, and thought that the heart of the glass went to rest, there I knew that when I went to see her this morning, there was no figure at all. I suddenly let Junqi and everyone else panic.