It's Brawl in the Family

Start from the beginning

Weiss: We're just...

Blake: We're a bit low on power.

(Y/n): That's why training like this is important. To improve your power, as well as deepening your trust with one another. Eventually, you'll be able to take on any opponent.

Ruby: You think so?

(Y/n): I know so. You are already accomplished fighters, *indicating little poke'mon* they just need to train to your level at your pace.

Yang: Well, you heard him Scorchimp. Let's hit the training room before my next match.

Scorchimp: *pumped up* Monferno!

Weiss: Looks like it's more walks for us.

Snowflake: *happy* Vul!

Ruby: Oh! Fenris and I will walk with you while we play!

Fenris: *excited barks*

Blake: I... actually need to talk to (Y/n) for a moment.

Yang: Uh-oh~ (Y/n), what scandolus act have you commited?

Blake: It's not like that!

Yang: *sarcastic* Oh sure.

Blake: Just go before I make you.

Yang laughs as she follows the others out of my dorm, Blake then locked the door and took deep breath before turning to me.

Blake: So, I want to talk about us.

(Y/n): Meaning?

Blake: I'm... concerned. Ever since I gave you that kiss at the dance, things were good for our romantic relationship, but now ever since we got back from Mountain Glenn and the Vytal Tournament started, it seems to me you've been distancing yourself from me.

I look down with a saddened expression as she continues talking, I know exactly what she's talking about.

Blake: Have I done something wrong? Are you worried that we might be moving too fast?

(Y/n): It's not either of those....

I look up and see Blake's focus completely on me trying to keep her emotions in check.

(Y/n): I've been thinking about what the future might hold for us.

Blake: *confused* How do you mean?

(Y/n): Like... I'm going to figure out what I need to do and I'll finish it, but then.... when the job is done, I might be forced to return to my home world.

Blake's eyes widen in realization then starts thinking to herself.

(Y/n): I'm not questioning our mutual feelings for each other. I guess I'm just scared of the potential heartbreak of having to leave you here to return home.

Blake doesn't respond for several seconds, that felt endless. I was wishing for her to say anything, even angry shouting would be better than this silent torture.

Blake: Then... I guess I'll just have to follow you back to your homeworld.

(Y/n): What?

Blake: You heard me I'm following you no matter where you go.

(Y/n): No. I can't let you do that.

Blake: Why not?

(Y/n): Because you can't!

I rush out of my dorm before she has a chance to respond and make it outside and try to hold back any emotions from surfacing.

(Y/n): I can't tear her away from her home, her friends, her life.