Maleficent 2 part4

Start from the beginning

Mal pouted, but really saw the amusement in her mother's eyes.

While Ingrid was angry seeing Moors again, after all, she searched for that place after Maleficent hid it, only to find nothing.

Diaval growing exasperated his next words came out in a rush"No, Mistress. Prince Philip has asked Aurora if she'll become his... "

Maleficent's face somehow became even paler. It turned out there was something that could get between her and Aurora: Phillip. As Maleficent lifted her head, her green eyes bored into Diaval and warned"Don't... ruin my morning."

Mistress, please. Stay calm!

Maleficent spread her wings. A storm was brewing. Then, without another word, she took off into the air. Diaval shivered as he watched her go. "You're taking this incredibly well!" he shouted. A moment later, there was a flash of green as he transformed back into a bird and followed her into the sky.

Phillip couldn't stop smiling. Aurora had said yes! Phillip's horse galloped through the main gates of Ulstead, and he rode toward the castle. It loomed large, its huge white facade sparkling in the sun. The two towers that dominated the building rose high into the sky, their tips appearing to vanish into the clouds. Everything about Castle Ulstead was big, lavish, and ornate. The village that lay at its feet mirrored the wealth of the castle in its own way. The buildings were smaller and their sides were more muted than the blinding white of the castle, but they were strong and well built. The roads Phillip's horse now cantered over were smooth, and the people he passed looked healthy and happy. Phillip slowed his horse to a walk when he spotted Percival waiting for him in the town square. He and Percival had grown up together and remained friends-despite the fact that Phillip was a prince and Percival was now a general in Phillip's father's army.

When Phillip arrived Percival asked"Since will I be the Best man,Will I be the best man? Or did you choose a filthy creature from the Moors?"

Mal scowled hearing this and asked, "Is he for real ?"

Aurora also didn't like it, after all she heard he had followed Ingrid's plan.No matter how much Philip said he had changed, trusting him was not easy, even Philip felt the same as Aurora to some extent.

Ingrid while agreed with Percival and said"Yes, they are filthy creatures." only to flinch seeing so many glares at her direction. She also saw her own son was glaring at her,it did help that Maleficent and Mal were glaring with glowing green eyes.

Phillip's eyes darted toward his friend. The young general did nothing to hide his hatred of the Moors and any creature that made the place its home. Despite his open, kind face, Percival had a dark and angry streak when it came to the Moors. Phillip could usually just ignore the man's opinion, but every now and then, Percival said or did something that crossed the line. In those moments, Phillip did his best to keep his mouth shut and his hands by his sides. But every so often Percival found himself at the end of Phillip's sword and would, for a good length of time after, be sure to temper his tone. Phillip trying to keep the conversation on light and happier said""General,if you're asking if she said yes-"

Percival cut him off. "Oh, I know she said yes,What human wouldn't want to escape that place?"

Phillip asked, "What do you have against the Moor folk, Percival?"

Phillip was not in the mood for Percival's sour attitude. Not that day. Not on the day of his engagement to the woman he loved, who ruled over those very folk Percival showed such hatred for. Percival didn't answer right away. Instead, he scowled and kicked his horse's sides. It was time to go. Together the two men moved through the square and toward the castle.

Percival repeated. "Moor folk? Is that what we call winged beasts and murderous trees?"

Phillip frowned and gave Percival a warning look said "You mind your tongue, General,You know nothing about them."

Percival's opinion was based on tales and adventures he had not participated in. He had not been part of King Stefan's battle. He had not been there to witness the atrocities committed by the humans against the faeries. Yet like many others, Percival believed that the exaggerated stories were true-and that evil lay outside the human heart instead of within it. To him, Maleficent was a monster. Percival went on. "I know Maleficent is a killer of men. Destroyed half an army by herself,I know Maleficent is a killer of men. Destroyed half an army by herself or so the stories say."

Mal let growl,while even Jane who was now defensive about her mother's homeland glared at the man.

Aurora was not happy, he knew Percival had issues with Moors at the start.But didn't think he was this biased.

Diaval groaned and said, "So he is a sheep?"

Carlos,Mal,Jay,Ben,Evie and younger generation,even some of the older generation were confused as Mal asked "What do you mean by Sheep?"

Diaval answered" Sheep are people,who follow without questioning anything. They believe rumors and stories as the truth, they don't question the varsity of the story. As you can see here the man Percival actually fully believes these stories."

Now they understood it, while King Philip remembered his friend who was demoted after the last fight. He had changed, but the damage was done and it was his father that gave the punishment.

While Diaval added, "Now,if the man really believes every little rumor be true, then he would have heard the rumors about King Beast being a Kidnapper and his wife Belle fell in love being Stockholm syndrome."

Ben, Beast, and Belle were shocked to hear this. Ben questions "Such rumors exist?"

Jaffar looking at the boy as if he was stupid replied: "Of course they exist, all most all heroes  have such rumors, it's just people don't say it to their faces."

It was common after all these heroes lived as kings and Queen,so there were bound to be people who are jealous of them. Also Beast had made quite a large number of haters with a number of stupid policies, during the start of his reign.

Phillip said"She's not like that, General," , coming to the defense of the Dark Fey. He almost smiled. His future mother-in-law, if that was what he could call her, would have laughed at hearing him defend her. She barely acknowledged him when they did interact.

Percival with a stern tone said"It's my job to protect this kingdom,And I'll do so, old friend-without hesitation." Once again, he kicked his horse and galloped

Maleficent with a glare muttered"So his decision to follow Ingrid,while knowing it was wrong made him a fool.If all the Moor Folks were killed during that battle,I would have destroyed Ulstead."

While Diaval agreed with his Mistress, also Mal looked at Percival as if he was an idiot and said"My mother could easily bring down the Kingdom alone."

While her friends agreed having seen Maleficent's powers first hand.While people like Fairy's godmother, Beast,Belle, Ben Jane, and Lonnie were slightly scared agreed. They could tell all Maleficent had to do was curse the Kingdom.