Helstea Auction - I (Weapon Manifestation)

Start from the beginning

I sighed in disappointment because this time the auction is different due to the unification of the three races. According to Uncle Vincent all the leaders and representative of their race are going to attend the Auction so for me it will be exciting and tiring at the same time.

"So how about that old friend of yours, Elder Virion was it?" I asked, apparently Cynthia is friends with former king of Elenior at first I was really surprised but then seeing how much influential she is I just dropped the thought. She has also told him about her 'Little prodigy' that was me because she can't contain her excitement. Thankfully she didn't told him about my all powers which was good enough for me.

"Well he probably will be there seeing the whole royal family is invited." I just nodded praying that Elder Virion doesn't recognise me because I don't want to draw that much attraction of myself atleast for now.

"I think it's time to go or mom will be worried. See you tomorrow Cynthia." I got up from my seat finishing my cup and waving her goodbye. She waved back at me as I made my way towards exit of this vast institution.

★★★

I exited Xyrus academy and went in my carriage to go back home, I was already exhausted by my mentor training so I didn't bother changing my training suit. I closed my eyes and started meditating to purify my core because as a light orange core mage I didn't have much large mana pool so it's hindering my growth now. Because of Grey advice I didn't purify my core very much but now mana pool wasn't able to keep up with the ideas of spell I had in my mind. Fortunately my control over mana is really good because of my training with Grey and it helps me hide my mana from someone whose mana core is above me. Of course they can still sense my mana core but thought of a 7 year old child having mana core with enough control to not leak a trace of mana from his body sounds pretty much impossible so they didn't bother checking whether I am mage or not.

"We have arrived at Helstea Manor." The voice of my carriage driver snapped me to reality as I got out from the carriage and started walking towards the gate. I saw my father training some mages in the lawn so I waved my hands in their sides, they gladly waved back at me with enthusiasm clear in their actions. Due to a big event like Helstea Auction is so close and it's better and more important than ever my father was working really hard to train the mages who are supposed to be guard at the auction house.

I entered the Manor and saw Lily meditating to create mana core, in first stages I have to help her meditate myself by using my quadra-elemental mana but now she is capable enough to meditate on her own. Whenever she achieves anything it made oddly fill with pride, is that what teachers feels seeing their students group. When she noticed me she suddenly got up and started walking towards me.

"Oh! Art sorry I didn't notice you. Welcome Back." She welcomed me covered in sweat because of intense meditation.

"Its good to be home, so how's your training going."

She puffed her chest proudly before answering.

"I won't say I am close but I have made considerable progress. I will probably awaken at age of 10 without any problems." Her statement didn't surprise me because I have predicted this much so I just patted her head with a proud look on my face.

"What about you? It must be nice learning from Director Goodsky herself."

"I guess" I shrugged nonchalantly, to be honest her training wasn't that special for someone like me who have been trained by a being like Grey, but I didn't want to pull this topic further.
She crossed her hands and looked at me with a 'Are you serious' look.

"You are wierd you know that." She said with that expression. I smirked widely before responding.

"People has been saying that since I was awakened." She just rolled her eyes at my statement with a dismissive look.