Kid, is everything alright at home

Izuku's POV
'Man Dad was really rough last night. He beat me so hard I have brusies and a bloody head of hair. I should take a shower and go to work before dad wakes up. ' I thought as I walked to my bathroom. 'ugh I forgot to clean up the blood.' I thought as I got in the shower. "MISTAKE GET DOWN HERE!" I hear my father scream. I rush to get some clothes on and ran down stairs. "I thought I told you not to wake me." I'm sorry sir. I didn't mean to wake you up. "Sorry isn't enough."He yells as he smashes a glass bottle on my head. I learned not to cry or it'll get worse. Look dad I'm sorry that I woke you up. But I need to get to work or I'll get fired. I say as I rush out of the house. 'ugh I didn't even bandage my head. I'll just do it at work' I thought myself as I walked to work. 'I'm really dizzy that can't be good. I'll just sit right on this bench and wait for the sensation to go away.

Aizawa's P.O.V.
I was making my way to U.A. when I saw a kid who was dangerously skinny. Kid. Kid. Kid wake up. "Ugnh. Wait shit I am late." I heard him scream as he ran the opposite way I hear him scream "thank you sir." I follow the kid worried for his health. I follow him into a coffee shop. "I'm so sorry boss. I fell asleep on a bench." The boy form earlier says.

Wait... IS THAT BLOOD IN HIS HAIR. "It's fine izuku. Just don't let it happen again. And *sigh* Did it happen again." "Did what happen? Oh! Yeah. He smashed another bottle on my head." "IZUKU that is not okay. You need to tell someone. I'm tired of seeing you come in and having new scars all over you." Ahem. I cleared my throat. " Oh I'm so sorry sir. What can I get you?"

Could I get a dark black coffee please. "Yes sir that would be 12,000 yen." I also need to talk to one of your employees. "Yes sir who do you need?" I believe his name was izuku. "Yes sir right away. IZUKU " I hear her scream. "Yes Monika" "This man would like to have a word with you." Follow me kid. I tell him as I make my way to a table. He quickly follows. Hey kid I need you to pull up ur sleeves and pant legs. "What no I can't do that." If you don't I will do it myself. I say using my quirk. He adjusts his position to run. But before he could I wrapped my arms around him. "Please let me go. I didn't do anything wrong." He says sobbing. I rip up his pant legs and sleeves only to see infected cuts and words carved into his skin. "Please let me go I need to work before my father comes in." Okay I just have one question for you. Is everything okay at home? Im a pro hero I can help.