For a second Jungkook stopped sucking on the iced lolly, a bit too stunned by the answer but again that was for a second before he was laughing his ass off. "So naive Taehyungie!!! You don't even know what you are talking about and sorry I can't afford to get my ass whooped by your beloved Ivye later on." He said smacking the back of Taehyung's shoulder playfully.

In reply Taehyung just filled his mouth with a mouthful of shrimp chips, not paying any more attention.

**End Of Flashback**

"I am gay, Kook-ah, "

Taehyung said without stuttering, in the meantime he kept his eyes fixed on the brown orbs looking at his. His eyes were determined while his breathing uneven and the grip on his hand shaky. From the unwavering look on Jungkook's face, Taehyung could tell the latter didn't even get what he is saying. Neither did he believe. And the lack of response frustrated him to no core anticipating any kind of outcome that may bring.

"What?" Jungkook asked confused, "What are you saying?"

"Yes-It's- it's true." Taehyung's voice came out just above a whisper as he gripped the edge of his suit a bit tighter.

Jungkook cackled up a bit. "Is this some kind of joke, Tae? It's not the right time-"

"Jungkook-ah" Taehyung tried tiredly, "I- can't do this. This engagement or marriage. I can't- I- I am Gay-"

"NO! Taehyung. Wtf is wrong with you now?" Jungkook almost screamed, his eyes were wild and desperate. He was utterly in denial and disbelief. What's happening? Wtf was happening? What is Taehyung saying? Is it some joke right now? Some joke in a reality show where suddenly he discovers his best friend in the laundry room crying just before his engagement and just to tell him he is into guys. Where is the camera?

"Did anyone tell you anything? Is it Hobi Hyung? Is this some kind of prank!? Tae, you know it's not the time-"

"Jungkook-"

"They are waiting, Tae. I swear-"

"JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung gripped onto the latter's shoulder firmly, his voice edging with desperation. And Jungkook finally- finally looked at him, straight to his eyes and there- at that moment, he saw nothing. Nothing but the illustration of pain and misery flashing so painfully at Taehyung's eyes as they begged him to be understood.

"Jungkook, please. I can not do this anymore." He cried, shaking the other my shoulder, "I- I am not what you think. Am not what they think. I am not some straight dude you think I am! The perfect straight best friend, the perfect son of my parents. No! No!! Am not!!"

Taehyung panted for air with his every sob. He felt out of breath. It felt hard to let it all out but so good, so good to finally tell someone.

Finally, tell him.

"I like man, Kook-ah. Just like you-I am gay.

Minutes passed but there was nothing but the pure silence echoing louder, the faint sound of the ajar window moving from the force of the night breeze and Taehyung's uneven breathing was the only source of sound filling the tiny room.

"Since when?" Jungkook whispered.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook. His expression was unreadable as the other started at him.

"Since Always." And Jungkook's expression turned from a confused one to a twisted one. "That- That's not true."

Taehyung understands his best friend's sentiment. Of course, he does. It will end up shocking you to no core when for 7 years you had to lead him on with lies.