Chapter 34: Red String

Start from the beginning

'I AM A POWERFUL SEALER! THAT'S WHO I AM!' she screamed.

'YOU ARE JUST A CHILD!'

'Kai...' Jennie tried to calm him.

'GO TO YOUR ROOM!' Kai pointed to the stairs.

'And what I will do there!? Wait for my friends to take a risk when I can help them?! Let my Holder go there without me and anything that could defend her?!'

Kai gulped.

'Yoohyeonie... I know you want to do something, but...'

'They are my people! And I will go there whether you want it or not!'

'You are still underaged, young lady!'

'And I could have walked out of here without you noticing! But I didn't want you to find an empty bed and freaked out even if it would be simpler for me!'

Kai and Jennie looked at her shocked, when suddenly the knocking was heard, and enraged Yoohyeon opened the doors harshly.

She saw, breathing heavily, Soobin only in his hoodie.

'They tried to stop me, but I sneaked out...' he exhaled. 'It was the closest place... Can't let Yeonjun go by himself...' he gulped hard.

Yoohyeon looked over his shoulder to see Dami parking near the sidewalk. She turned to her parents.

'Do you want me to run away like Soobin? Or will you help us?' she asked with pleading eyes.

Kai looked at his phone and dialed a number.

'Bora? Are you going with them? To Dragon? Okay... Inform us.'

Jennie walked to Yoohyeon.

'Be careful...' she whispered, kissing her forehead. Then she hugged Soobin. 'We will calm down your parents somehow... Go.'

Soobin looked at her thankfully.

'Say that I'm sorry to them...'

Kai, still shaking his head in disbelief, disappeared for a moment in his office. He came back and gave three phones to Yoohyeon. 'Nobody will be able to track them...' he said.

Yoohyeon hid them in her bag and nodded before hugging him.

Kai walked Soobin and her to the car.

He walked to the side of the driver and leaned to the window to look at Dami.

'Better bring your ass here safe and sound, brat...' he said.

She smirked.

'You can whoop it after, future dad...'

'Sure I will!' he said and flicked her forehead, with a heavy heart. He looked at Yoohyeon in the passenger seat and Soobin in the back. 'Seat belts.' he ordered. 'Drive safe...' he whispered when Dami pulled back.

Jennie went to him and hugged his waist looking at the car with glossy eyes.

They knew they trained for three years. All the time. They were synchronized and dedicated to each other... but still... it was their child...

It seemed that for them the process of letting their kid grow up was a fast and hard way type... 

Jimin was driving, Taehyung was in the passenger seat and Jungkook in the back with his phone near his ear. He ended the call.

'We have everyone,' he said. 'Minho and Han took Yeonjun. Dami has Yoohyeon and Soobin.' he said.

Taehyung looked at the car of Siyeon and Bora, who were driving in front of them.