Chapter 32: Iron Wall

Start from the beginning

Piercing through the rain... the bullet that was one meter away from him...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything exploded around.

 Yoongi was pushed back by the sudden power. The strange liquid-like dome of light appeared, covering the space from the street to the rooftops. Covering San, Wooyoung and the bullets inside the space.

Everything inside was floating as if there was no gravity there. 

Everything slowed down. The bullet just stopped in their place.

Yoongi looked at the man crouching down, pressing his hands to the dirty street. He was covered in warm light, which was floating around him like particles of the sun.

He looked ethereal, but when he opened his eyes they were dark and dangerous.

'NOW!!' he screamed.

Yoongi for a moment wanted to move, thinking he was talking about him. But then like a rocket a slim person entered the light space. 

Running swiftly, a woman stepped on the man's shoulder and rebounded from it, flying through the space

Running swiftly, a woman stepped on the man's shoulder and rebounded from it, flying through the space. The lightballs appeared under her feet making steps for her, when she screamed:

'One thing I hate the most!' She flew out of the space and stepping on the lighballs, she was going into the sniper direction. 'Aiming at someone's back!'

Before the shooter could prepare to shoot or at least stand up, her combat boot hit the person's face, crashing it.

'Hope! Jiu!! Stop playing!' A tall man appeared on the street. 'We need to move Namjin to the next location!!!'

Yoongi saw these uniforms already... Who were they?

The woman bounced from the roof and, making a flip, fell inside the gravity-less space. Then the dome together with the objects and people inside started to shrink, until everyone gently reached the ground. The light disappeared.