🛼

Mikes pov

I was cooking breakfast for Evan. He also got the needle so he's immortal now too. Jeremy had slept on the couch. God how much I wanted to strangle the living daylight out of that fu-

"Hi mikey boy." And here's the spawn of the devil now.
"Hey."  I hope he knows he's not welcome here.
"Oooo are you making breakfast? Make me some too." Who the fuck does he think he is?
"You can make yourself some food cant you?"
"Nah I lived in a truck. The only food I ever got was the left over pizza at Freddy's. But now ya boys being treated like a king so bow down peasant!" This bitch.

"Make it yourself. Oh and cover up that nasty scar on that face of yours. Wouldn't want to scare the children now." I whispered pointing at Evan. Jeremy looked mortified. And I'm proud!

As I was sitting on the couch y/n walked in.

"Hello future husband." BEST NAME EVER.
They was gonna walk past me but a grabbed their wrist and pulled them to me. I fucking love cuddles.

"What's wrong? Your never this clingy."
"Just love you that's all."
"Awh I love you too."

Jeremy walked in as y/n fell asleep on my chest.

"Ok Michael what the fuck is your problem?"
Oh so now he gets it.
"What ever do you mean?"
"Well ever since y/n let me stay here you've been nothing but horrible to me. And to say something about my scar is going to a whole other level!" I'm gonna ignore everything he said.

"You once lived in a truck right?"
"Yes why?"
"Well then go take a shower I can fry bacon on that grease and please wash yourself you smell like the animatronics in parts and service."

He looked like he was about to punch me until he saw y/n. That's when his face softened.
"If they weren't here I would have moved out by now."
"If they wasn't here you wouldn't even be here right now."