18

Y/ns pov
You went home with Michael. You where going to stay at his house. When you got there Evan was waiting at the door.

"Fredbear said you can't go near the fox. Stay away from it." And he walked away just like that.

"What the fuck was that all about?" Mike asked.
"I don't know" I lied.

When we went upstairs mike said he has to go downstairs for something.

That's when William walked in the room.

"L/n"
"Afton"
"You know too much." What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

He grabbed my hand and led me to the basement.

"This is pretty sketchy dont you think?" Poor Mike will think I left him alone.

"Sit on the chair." I did exactly that.
"So. I tried to kill you." What? I don't remember anything to be honest.
"Oh?"
"Yes. The reason for that is immortality!"
"Dude how old are you?"
"39. Why?"
"Your acting like a child."
"Don't talk to me that way. You don't know what I'm capable of."
"So what am I here for?"
"Oh right. I need to test the remnant so I'm gonna use you as a test subject."
"WHAT?"
"Shhh don't shout! Michael may hear you."
What the fuck is wrong with this man.

I got up and went to leave until I felt a pain in my neck. Had he just stabbed me with a fucking needle?

Suddenly I felt this stinging pain through my whole body like it's going through my veins. I couldn't hold it in.

I screamed louder then I should of and I felt myself blacking out.

Williams pov.

Is it supposed to hurt that much???
I don't think it should...
They're on the floor. I should take them to mikes room. It's a good job these walls are sound proof.
I pick them up and take them out the basement. Mike is in the kitchen making food so this would be good.
I take them to the room and place them on the bed. How would I know if it worked? Do I set someone up to kill them?

I have an idea.