9

Freddy Fazbears pizza just opened up. The animatronics are cool! Although the fox does smell a bit...weird. I don't know why but i feel like y/n is avoiding it. Oh its also Evans birthday but he wants to have his birthday in fazbears and not fredbears. Father thinks its a wonderful idea for his sons party to be the first party held in fazbears but me and my friends wanted to prank him. Well i guess that backfired. 

Literally everyone in town was invited to Evans party. And still y/n wont go near foxy. What is with them? 

They walked on  over to me and my group.

"y/n. Be honest. Are you scared of foxy?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because he just looks scary ok?" They walked away after they said that.

"Hey remember that prank we was gonna do for Evan? What if we prank y/n instead??"

"How?" Cora said.

"We put them in pirates cove and keep the curtain closed so they cant get out!"

"Wow Mike your smart!" Lily said.

We walked around the pizzaria. Oh! My dads in the springlock suit! He has about 5 kids following him too. Is that y/ns little sister?? Ah who cares. Me and my group walk to pirates cove seeing that y/n is already there. We push them into the cove and shut the curtain.

"MIKE LET ME OUT RIGHT NOW." 

"NOOO STAY THERE YOULL JUST BE THERE FOR LIKE 5 MINUTES! TRUST ME! IT WILL MAKE ALL YOUR FEAR GO AWAY!" I was confident at first until i heard quiet sobs.

"y/n??"

"Michael, please let me out." Ok fine. I was about to open the curtain until i heard a shriek from them.

"Y/N?" There was now a crowd forming because of the loud scream. I open the curtain to see y/n they are covering their eye with there hands. Blood was coming out fast. Then i saw father rushing in with Evan on his shoulders. Evan looked horrified and i swear the fredbear plushes eyes moved from y/n to me. 

"MICHAEL TERRANCE AFTON. WHAT DID YOU DO??" Screamed Father.

"It was just a harmless prank! I didn't mean to hurt them!"

"Can everyone shut up!" Uh oh. y/ns dad.

"Someone call an ambulance!"

Y/n tried to rush past me but i grabbed their wrist and hugged them tight.

"Shh its gonna be ok. I am sooo sorry. I promise i will make it up to you!" I was on the verge of tears.

"Mike...you should have listened...i cant see from my eye."

"And i'm so sorry ill make up for it i promise, darling." My friends had all left by now. Why does everything have to be my fault! I felt something on my chest. Oh fuck they died. No Michael stop over reacting they just fainted. At least i hope so. The ambulance came and y/n was rushed to the hospital everyone left the pizzaria except five or six parents. One including y/ns dad. My father walked over to d/n (dads name).

"Aren't you supposed to be with y/n?"

"Well i cant when my daughter is missing!" Suddenly father looked pale. Wait the last time i saw susie was when she was with my father. He couldn't have done this. Right?? I cant think straight. I'm going to pirates cove.

I walked in there and saw foxy. His hook was covered with y/ns blood. 

"Why did you do it? Why did you try to kill them?" Wow i'm so dumb. I expected a robot to talk back to me. I started to hear sulks. It was coming behind foxy. I gathered all my courage and walked in the cove and looked behind foxy. No fucking way. Sitting right before my eyes was b/n. But he looked pale. As if he was a ghost or something. 

"B/n! Everyone has been looking for you! Come on! Your parents are gonna be so happy when they find you!"

"No mike. I cant."

"What? Why not! Everyone has been looking for you! EVERYONE!"

"Mike...im dead. I cant go anywhere. I'm stuck here. My only purpose is to possess this stupid robot." Wait this is so confusing. Hold on a minute.

"If you possess foxy...Then why did you do that to y/n? They did nothing to you!"

"I don't know ok...It just happened. Susie is dead now too. And its all because of your rat of a father..."

"What? My father would never do such a thing!!"

"Michael...He killed me. He killed us!"

"No i don't believe you."  And with that i waked away. How could that stupid ghost lie to my face like that? Wait a fucking minute. 'Ive just been talking to a ghost! No. I'm just seeing things due to the whole thing that happened today. b/n isn't dead hes just missing. Those missing kids are ok and probably playing hide and seek somewhere. Ugh this is so confusing. Am i going crazy? I hope not. I hope y/n is ok though. What if i accidentally killed them? Oh i hope not! If they are dead i wouldn't have my first kiss! Yes. I am planning for them to be my first kiss. Maybe my first for everything...MAYBE I WILL MARRY THEM! Wait no mike stop getting ahead of yourself.

(God hep me i have no ideas for this book)