15

👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹

Y/ns pov

My dad had brought me to the pizzeria while he sorted some work out. Sadly Michael was still in his house so I had no one to hang with.
I went over the the arcade and played some games for a couple of hours.

After my eyes where getting blurry I heard something behind me. Footsteps. But not the average kind. Metal kind?

"Hi kid! You look lonely! How about we have a play date?"  Dude really?
"No. I'm 15 fuck off."
"So??? You can never be too old to play!"
"Your voice makes you sound like you expired years ago. Leave please."
"That's not very nice! How would you like it if someone said it to you?"
"I wouldn't mind because I know I don't actually sound like a 38 year old smoker."
"Ok that's it you little shit" I heard him mumble from under his breath.

The rabbit grabbed me by the arm and dragged me closer to parts and service.
"Dude what the fuck! Let me go!"
"Foul language is not aloud in my pizzeria!"
He shoved me into the room.

Suddenly he grabbed a knife. Oh fuck this is how it ends. Is this the last thing Susie and b/n saw?
Your going to die y/n...
Just like the rest of us...
No.
What?
What?
I'm not dying today.

And with that I kicked the rabbit in the leg.

SNAP!

The rabbit lunged forward. Blood pouring out of its leg. Oh right. Springlocks.
I was caught of guard. Stabbed right in the shoulder I was.
I pushed the rabbit forward. He fell and the springlocks went off.
He was screaming.
I ran out the room to see parents and children look my way. Henry, Evan and Michael too.
Do it. Make him pay.

"HELP! HE STABBED ME! I TRIED TO GET AWAY BUT THE SPRINGLOCKS WENT OFF!"

Michael ran towards me.

"Y/n! Holy shit you have a knife in your shoulder! It's gonna be ok, sweetheart! I promise."
Now that the pain set in I wanted to cry.
A lot.
So I did.
I let it all out into michaels shirt.

Police came in and took the rabbit away. Im not a monster. So I hope he got taken to the hospital before he gets put in jail.

My vision went blurry. I feel numb. I looked above me and I swear I saw all the missing kids. No im hallucinating. I looked at Michael.

"Mike."
"Yes???"
"I love you."
"Don't say that! That's what people say before they die! I can't loose you!"
"You won't."
"Promise me?"
"Promise."

Then I blacked out.

(My friend got mad at me for writing a Michael afton x reader story.)