10

Y/n was out of the hospital. They where fine of course. The kids are still missing though. Maybe I did see a ghost...nahh.

It was a school day so me and the rest of my group were sitting in the corner of the yard.

"I have a question to ask."
"Go on."
"If you like a person and want to ask them out how do you do it?"
It went quiet.
"Your telling me. The Michael Afton has never been in a relationship????" Wow mark. I thought that was obvious.
"Just get the the point! How do I do it???"

It was quiet again.
"I have an idea"
"I'm listening"
"How about you pretend lily is the person you want to ask out?" EW NO.
"Uhhh no nevermind."
"Just try! It might make your confidence rise!" Why does Simon always have to be like this.
"Fine but don't make me regret it."

I took a breath.
"Y/n I have liked you for ages now. I want to know if you will be my-
"MIKE I NEED TO TALK TO YOU."
"Wow he said y/ns name."

Y/n grabbed me by the hand but someone tripped them up.
"Bitch move he was talking to me first. Wait your turn." Of course it's Lily.
Y/n stood up there nose was a bit bruised and it looked as though they have been crying.

"I don't want to be in a fight right now you slut now let me talk to him."
Lily then threw a punch at y/n. Ouch straight in the nose.
Y/n tried their best to keep calm but lunged forward and threw more punches. A crowd had now formed. Y/n was winning so far. That was until lily was on top of them. Slapping them? Pathetic. People where chanting names but I 'ruined' it by dragging lily off of y/n.

"Come on. Let's go to the nurses office." We where walking through the hallway. Hand in hand. When we got there the nurse was no where to be seen. So I decided I would treat them myself.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked while grabbing plasters.
"They found a sample of Susies blood in the pizzeria. They told us she is definitely dead."
I felt bad. I walked over to them and gave them a hug.

"You will be fine. Besides. I'll be with you through everything!" We made eye contact and they smiled at me.

I couldn't help it. I looked at their lips.
I soon felt myself getting closer.

And closer

And closer