Dr.Jang: That's the best alternative you can do for now Taeh...Avoid getting stressed,do not over use your body because exhaustion will lead you to vertigo, I'm sure you are aware how vertigo affects your body right? So please avoid those things.

Paalala saakin ni Dr.Jang at tahimik lang naman akong nakikinig.
Hindi naman ako kaagad makasagot dahil nanghihinayang din ako na hindi nanaman ako makakasali sa interschool sport fests ngayong school year.

"Yeah,of course... don't worry I'm following all your instructions".

Sabi ko nalang at hindi parin maitago ang pagkalungkot.

Dr.Jang: Good to know... always remember that if you're experiencing any changes on your body it's either physically or mentally,you must inform me A.S.A.P...Alright?

Napabuntong hininga naman ako at para akong nanlumo at nawalan ng pag-asa sa katawan dahil sa mga iniisip ko.

"Sure will".

Tanging saad ko.

Dr.Jang: You still have any concerns?

Tanong naman ni Dr.Jang saakin.

"Non,sorry for calling this late".

I'm still being considerate towards Dr.Jang even though it's part of his job as a doctor.

Dr.Jang: Don't be sorry, it's my duty to do so.You should take a rest now Taehyung,you know it's bad for you to stay up late at night.

He reminded me once more.

"Okay,thank you".

Dr.Jang: Good night.

Pagkatapos magsalita ni Dr.Jang ay tinapos ko na ang tawag at napahawi sa buhok ko.
Hindi ko na alam ang gagawin ko kapag dumating ang araw na kinatatakutan ko.
Madami akong mga bagay na hindi na nagagawa dahil dito at dumarating na sa puntong pakiramdam ko ay unti-unti akong umaabot sa sukdulan.

I'm ill.

And it was killing me day by day.

End of Flashback

Itinuon ko nalang ang buong pansin sa pagmamaneho at ibinasura nalang ang mga panghihinayang ko sa isipan.
Ilang taon na rin na ganito nalang ako lagi at medyo hindi parin talaga ako nasasanay, I've stopped doing a lot of things that i love because i can't risk anything.

I was fine before and i did not have any idea that i would be experiencing all of this... that it would all come back.

I think it's really time for me to accept that I'll never be living the life that I had before.

After a few minutes we've arrived at their house and the gate automatically opened for us.
I drove the car inside and parked it.

Daine went out of the car and i decided to stay, she said she'll be quick so i just waited for her in the car.

While waiting for her i took my earpods on the glove compartment of my car and plugged it both on my ears, turned it on and played some music.

•♪You know me the best♪•
You know my worst, see me hurt, but you don't judge
That right there is the scariest feeling

Opening and closing up again
I've been hurt, so I don't trust
Now here we are, staring at the ceiling

I leaned backwards on my seat and shut my eyes closed while listening to the song on my earpods.

•♪I've said those words before, but it was a lie♪•
And you deserve to hear them a thousand times