Chapter 14

~ Noah ~

Kyle's blue eyes were rounded, his mouth hanging open for a couple of breaths time, before he leaned closer to his webcam, the image of his face enlarging on my screen.

"Are you serious?" He asked a hint of laughter in his voice. "Mac doesn't have any tattoos? Not a single one?"

I nodded. "Not a single one."

"Oh, man!" Kyle threw himself against the back of his couch and now that he was further away from the camera, I could see almost all of him, save from his ankles. He was topless, but he had a pair of skinny black jeans on and a leather cuff on each wrist. The three silver piercings on his right ear caught the light from his living room lamp and glisten as he shook his head.

"I was sure he had some! Sure of it!" He shook his head again and sighed. "He's still hot as Hell though."

I chuckled. "Glad to see the lack of ink on his skin doesn't remove him from your To Bed list."

"Nah, I'm an open-minded boy; I could go for a guy without tattoos. Mind you, I'd rather him go for me."

"I know, Kyle. I know."

"Then again..." His eyes narrowed in thought and I was sure he was flicking his tongue ring against his teeth. It was a bad habit of his, one I really hoped he'd break because I wanted my friend to keep his pearly whites not chipped.

"Then again..." he repeated and looked straight at his screen, that was to say, straight at me.

"You mean, you want to top Mac?" It was my turn to go all big-eyed. My best friend was almost an exclusive bottom.

"Eventually. It would usually be the other way around, but at some point, I want to switch that up, try something different, you know?"

"I guess..." When he raised one black eyebrow at me, I clarified: "You almost never do that."

"Well..." He shrugged and that seemed to be the end of that.

"Doesn't matter anyway," I said, reaching for my mug of green tea.

"Why not?" He asked, just as I was taking a sip, then reached for his own drink - some fruity, energy stuff, which probably contained more sugar in a single can than a whole cake.

"Because neither fantasy is going to happen," I said.

He choked on the energy drink - a bit of it spilling onto his shaven chin - and began coughing.

"Why..." Another cough. "Why..." A couple of more coughs, and he finally managed: "Why not? Do you think I can't turn him on or something?"

Rolling my eyes, I replied: "I didn't say that. But you are at Hepburry and he's at Plymson, and who knows if you two will ever meet, let alone hook up. Multiple times at that," I added, only now catching on to the fact that Kyle had insinuated he wanted Mac for more than a one-night stand.

"Okay, first of all... Hold up a sec." Kyle got off the couch and even though he was off camera, I'd seen enough of his apartment during our video chats to figure out he'd gone to his kitchen. Sure enough, he returned with another drink, this time a glass of water.

"First of all," he sat back down on the couch and put the glass somewhere to the side of his laptop, "you are in Plymson, which means that I will eventually make my way there to see you. And while I am there to see you, I could also see other people. Big people, by the name of Mac, to be more precise."

He took a swig from his water, then placed the glass back down, the tap against the table loud due to its proximity to his laptop.

"Second," he continued, "When have I not gotten the guy I wanted? As for hooking up more than once: I have too many fantasies about this guy to fulfill them all at one time, so yeah, it will take a few nights. Plus, once Mac has a taste of me, he'd be looking forward to a repeat performance," he finished with a wink.