E I G H T

Jungkook didn't come back for long, you were alone in the room.

"If this room was open, I could run away back to my mom," You thought and kicked the door with all your might but that wasn't of any use.

You sighed crouching on the floor, hugging your knees, you sit near the door.

Silence fell in the room and suddenly you flinch at the ringing of your phone.

"Hello?"

"Y/N, is Jungkook with you?" Yoongi asked.

"No," you answered.

"He's not answering his phone, he isn't supposed to be wandering alone outside."

He sighed.

"Did he say something before he left?" He asked.

"He looked restless, it felt like something was wrong. He just left the room."

"Alright, just call me if he comes," and he hung up.

Waiting for some more time, you grabbed the blanket to go off to sleep.

As you pulled the zipper of your dress on your own wanting to change, you heard a loud bang on the door.

It was midnight and the banging on the door was very loud.

"Who's it?" You asked before opening but all you heard was a growl of someone who was in pain.

Looking through the peephole, you saw Jungkook, the corner of his lip bleeding, he looked terrible.

"Jungkook?" You whispered and quickly opened the door. He stood right in front of you, his knuckles covered with blood, there were stabs of the knife at some places on his body, his hair was all over his face and his body was weak.

You even saw a few of his assistants with him along with Yoongi.

"Y/N...," He managed to say which was barely audible and as he moved further, he stumbled upon the entrance grabbing your body as he hugged you.

Yoongi stood there.

"What happened?" You asked, getting tensed.

"It's the Kim's, they killed one of our strongest men who were also Jungkook's friend," he said.

That's when you understood why he was speaking about losing his family but why did he blame you? You had no answer to it.

"He isn't letting us help him," Yoongi said.

"I don't need anyone," Jungkook said.

You supported his body, preventing him from falling, he put his entire weight on you, his head resting in the crook of your neck.

You stood there, motionless.

"Mr. Jeon... Can you hear me?" You tried to wake him, he was there, he was responding but he wasn't in a good state.

You drag him inside along with you.

"I want to help but he wouldn't let me. Y/N, if there's anything I can do, I'm right outside," Yoongi said and stepped outside the room.

Your zipper was halfway open, you somehow manage to put it back where you observed blood stains on your dress, it was Jungkook's.

Closing the door quickly, you were about to run back to him.

He was growling in pain, he was muttering something that you couldn't understand.

This was a perfect time, you could run away from him. You could free yourself if you wanted to. He was powerless and that's all that you wanted.

As you went to open the door, trying to escape, "Y/N..." You heard Jungkook.

He was in pain.

You couldn't leave him like that.

Arranging for first aid from the hotel staff, you close the door getting back to Jungkook.

He was panting, his body was trembling.

"Shall I call a doctor?" You asked.

You were about to pick up the phone but Jungkook held your wrist refusing you to do so.

You wiped his face, putting the ointment on his lip which made him hiss.

He had his eyes shut tightly.

You went to unbutton his shirt which was stained in blood in some places, but he immediately caught your wrists and jerked them away.

"I don't... I don't need your help," he managed to say.

You narrowed your eyes.

"You won't let me call the doctor, you don't let me help you. What's wrong with you?" You yelled.

You saw how he struggled to even open up his shirt. You knew he wouldn't be able to do anything.

You kneeled at the edge of the bed and slowly unbuttoned his shirt, assuring him that he could trust you.

"Now you better keep quiet and let me help you, get it!" You ordered.

He didn't argue. He let you do things your way.

As he lay in front of you, half-naked, you could feel his tough body shivering. He still had something going on in his mind.

Slowly, you started to clean the wound that was on his chest.

Cleaning everything with cotton, you dressed his wound after putting some ointment on them. It took you a long time to bear with Jungkook and how he wasn't allowing you to touch the wounds and yet you somehow managed to make him feel better.

As you put the last bandaid on his forehead which had a small cut, you whispered, "Who did this to you?"

He gulped. He was tired, he didn't answer.

You felt bad, seeing him this way. You wanted him to get punished for kidnapping you, for threatening you but not like this.

Ruffling his hair, pushing them at the back, you tucked him to bed.

"Yoongi sir, you can leave. Jungkook's fine, he's sleeping," you called Yoongi who was standing outside the room.

"Take care of him Y/N," he said and cut the call.

As you lifted yourself from the bed, planning to sleep on the small couch, he held your arm not letting you leave.

You looked at him.

He looked better, a bit more peaceful than before.

"Stay...," He whispered with his eyes closed.

That strong grip of his hand on your arm made you feel how hard he works out to have the body that he does.

As you sat back again on the bed, you gently massaged his temples trying to make him feel better.

The entire night you sat next to him, he held your wrist and didn't let you leave his side.

--------------

A/N:
I decided to make this book a Jungkook x Reader.
Also, what's going to happen in the morning, omg...
I hope you're excited coz I am!!!!!🙈❤️