𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

Happy Birthday to the love of my life. 🥺🤌🏼
Its been 5 years, I have been crushing on you, and I still fall for you everyday.
You have the most charming smile I have ever seen.
I have cried along your thins, danced with joy through your success, and no matter how many crushes I have you will always remain the most special one.
And I know you will always celebrate my birthday.😂❤
Always with you in your highs and lows, your little fan. 🫶🏼

~

The day was finally here. But before the main wedding ceremony, there was another major ritual to perform.
Halad chhadavane, popularly known as Haldi.

Dressed in white and yellow attires everyone gathered. The suhasinis that performed Muhurat Karne, applied the turmeric paste to Shardul, using a mango leaf. The same paste was then applied to Ishika. 

It was just for few minutes that youngsters of ICT behaved. Next moment they attacked Shardul with all the haldi they could see. 

"Aye Rishabh, kya harkat hai ye." Rohit said in an annoyed tone.

"Kya bhaiya, roz roz shadi nhi hoti, bachhe thoda toh maza karenge na." Rishabh said rubbing hand full of haldi on Ro's cheeks, and moved towards Mahi bhai. 

"Pichhe. Vapis." Mahi bhai said with a stern look. 

Rishabh took a step back but then suddenly applied a bit on Mahi bhai's cheeks and ran away.

"Only he can do this to Mahi bhai." Virat shook his head.

"Because Mahi let him do." Sakshi said.

~

A woman was draping the wedding saree to Ishika. And Ishika was making sure of every thread being perfect there.

Meanwhile Shruti was scrolling through her own phone, or probably texting someone. Ishika's phone was lying near her.

"Has jiju gone crazy?" She jumped out of her seat sneaking into Ishika's phone screen.

"What happened?" Ishika said paying least heed.

"He is texting, 'abhi bhi time hai.' What does he mean? Is everything alright between you two?" Shruti was now scared as hell.

Ishika heard this and bursted into laughter.
"Oh god. You still have to go a long way to know your guy properly."

"Kya matlab?" Shruti asked.

"Its not Shardul, its Shreyas." Ishika said.
"He did this on my engagement, text him or call him, tell him better luck next time."

Just then Ritika barged in.
"I heard you haven't had your lunch." she said crossing her arms.
"And its 4 p.m. Are you planning to survive entire evening on air or what?"

"Oh. Sorry. I forgot. Plus I am not hungry." Ishika was not actually paying any attention to anything else but her saree and makeup.

"Her OCD is triggered today. She literally wants everything perfect." Shruti rolled her eyes.

"But she has to eat something. Ishi eat! I don't want you blood pressure to fall while you walk down the aisle or something."

By then Anushka and Sakshi came with Vami, Ziva and Sammy, the three little girls were all dolled up in matching lehengas.

"AWWWWWWWWW." Ishika almost screamed seeing. "Did you mommys put kaala teeka on them? They all look so pretty. Wait I will do it." Ishika picked up the kohl and put small dots behind their ears.