𝚂𝙸𝚇

If you see some spelling errors, kindly forgive the author. She is from North India, aur uske hatho ki kulfi jami hui hai. 🥺👉🏻👈🏻

~

The day has arrived, when Ishika and Shardul were supposed to exchange the rings. The ceremony was supposed to be a low-key affair, with only immediate family attending it. Though Shreyas being extremely close friend of groom was also present. Virat Kohli too was present there, ofcourse he was Rohit's bestfriend, but also he considered Ishika as his own sister.

It was morning, and Virat arrived with Anushka and Vamika to the Sharma house. Upon hearing the door bell Ishika goes to open the door, yes she was up today in the morning itself. Or you might say she didn't sleep at all. Nervousness? Yes! She opened the door.

"Hi Ishuu! Tu itni jaldi uth gyi, mujhe toh laga tha Ritika ya Aunty hi darwaza kholenge." Virat exclaimed and hugged her.

"Hi bhaiyya! You know I missed you so much. Main jabse Cardiff se vapis aayi hu aao milne hi nahi aaye."

"I am sorry."

"Koi nahi, aaj toh aaye kam se kam."

"Can't believe in logo ne teri arrange marriage karane ka final kiya. Aur kya yaar tu maan bhi gyi, thode toh nakhre karti."

"Oh god Virat!" Anushka said, "90% log arrange marriage karte hain, and most of them live peacefully. Everything apart congratulations Ishika." She hugged her as she said.

"Vaise Virat bhaiya I have lots of complaints, ye aapne Rits ko kya sikhaya hai?"

"Kya Rohit ke upar paani daalna?" He asked while laughing.

"Exactly! And guess he isn't the lone victim. Itni aziyat di jaati hai har subah mujhe." She said in a melodramatic way.

"Abhi kahan hai vo?"

"Soye honge.."

"Oh hello!" a voice interrupted from behind. "Uth chuka hu main."

Virat goes and hugs Rohit, and say, "Ye kamaal kaise kiya janaab."

Rohit moved his hand through his own hair. "Nahi uthta toh aaii pta nahi kya karti, aur vo madam Ritika, vo toh vaise bhi tere se trained hai. Bin baarish bheeg jaata."

Time passed by, and Ishika was in her room almost ready. Just then her phone beeped. It was a message from Shardul.

Mr. Thakur!
Abhi bhi time hai!

Me

Kya?🙄

The message was seen but there was no response for long.

'Ye Mr. Thakur pagal vagal toh nahi hogye hain.' Ishika thought. 'I hope he is not backing off now, itni aage aane ke baad.'

Her phone beeped again.

Mr. Thakur!
Sorry! Shreyas was messing up with you.
It was him who texted.

Me
Tumhi lok vede aahat ka?[Are you guys crazy?]
Kitna dara diya mujhe.

Mr. Thakur!
Tula marathi yete ka?😳
[You know marathi?]

Me
Ji haan!

Mr. Thakur!
Sorry again.
Taiyar hojao, late karva dogi nahi toh.

Me
Funny! 😒