𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

Happy New Year folk! ❤✨
Don't kill me for this crap.🥲

~

Next morning, to Shardul's surprise, Ishika even woke up before him.

"Good morning." He said in husky voice.

"Good morning Mr. Thakur."

"Shardul!" He corrected. "By the way tum itni jaldi, kaise?"

"Vo I used an alarm."

He nods in an Okay and goes to freshen up.
The day went by the whole team practising in the ground. While all the WAGs utilised it to explore the resort around. Though, Ishika preferred not to join them, because all through out, their topic was going to be gossip about their husbands. She rather asked them to enjoy, while she looks after kid. She indeed missed Sammy.

"So you are actually Sammy's Shishi bua, she always talks about?" asked Aadhya.

"Yes! And you two must bhi Aadhya and Akhira."

"Yeahh! Also we must call you our CEO now!" Exclaimed Akhira.

"CEO? What's that?" asked Ishika.

"Cheif Enjoyment Officer!" Aadhya and Akhira said in union.

"Ohh!" Ishika chuckled as she lift up little Vamika in her arms and put her on her shoulder. She patted her back as she was about fall asleep.
Soon they hear a knock on the door.

"It must be your Shardul chachu Akhira, can you please open the door." Ishika asks Akhira and she goes to open the door.

"That means Appa is back too. Akhira let's go." Aadhya jumped in excitement. "Byee chachi!" She says and plants a kiss on Ishika's cheek.

Akhira asks Shardul to bend down and whispers in his ears, "Our new chachi is very nice!" and runs from their. While Shardul is left blushing.

"You should make Vami sleep on bed. Tumhare already dard tha.." Shardul said in concern.

"She will start crying. Its okay let her sleep. She didn't let Anushka bhabhi sleep last night, toh I asked her to rest. Till that, main dhyaan rakh lungi."

"You know what, she never comes to me. I tried a couple of times. Aate hi rone lag jaati hai." told Shardul.

"Itna gussa karenge toh royegi hi na." Ishika murmured. She recieves a call from Anushka.

"Hi Ishika, tum na jaldi aa jao, we all are gathering for a bonfire." Anushka said.

"Okayy bhabhi. Main aati hu."

"Shardul ko bhi sath laa na, sab means sab."

"Okay okayy!"

She disconnects the call.

"Mr. Thakur, everyone's asking us to come." Ishika tells him.

"Tum jaao, I will take shower and come."

Ishika nods and goes.
She goes and give Vamika to Virat. "Yeh lo bhaiya aapki amaanat." And sits besides Anushka.
"Kya discussion chal raha hai?" She asked Anushka.

"We are giving relationship advice to the single ones." Prithi chuckled. "You can give if you want.."

"Stay single!" Ishika said. "No better advice than this."

"Then why did you get engaged?" asked Rishabh.

'Inhe kaise samjhau, kya kya blunder hue hain.' she mentally headpalmed.

"By the way Ishika, tum logo wala age group toh arranged marriage mein believe nahi karta. Toh tum?" Prithi said.

"They aren't bad anyways." Ishika said, or rather asked herself.

"But what is the point of marrying a complete stranger?" Rishabh asked.

"Seedha shaadi thodi karni hoti hai, and don't you thinks its simply beautiful to explore someone's personality from ground zero." Ishika explained. By the time Shardul had come and sat beside Shreyas.

"Sharam nahi aati, abhi bhi mere sath baitha hai. Vo itni pyaari ladki mili hai, go sit with her." Shreyas whispered in Shardul's ear.

Shardul gave him an annoyed look."Shut up!"

Ishika continued, "And I guess, such relations are extremely pious. Pyaar se zyada, there is mutual respect and care between two people."

Everyone was listening to her. "Wow! You have your views sorted. Shardul you are extremely lucky." Prithi said and both Ishika and Shardul smiled.

Just then Mr. Pant interrupted again,
"Just now you were saying single raho, now this.."

"Ayee, don't mess up with her like typical devars." Virat said.

"Its okay bhaiya, see Rishabh, abhi ke liye single raho. But ofcourse at later stage you need a life partner."

"Why?"

"You always need a person jis se aap sab kuch bina hesiatation share kar sakein. No matter how close friends or families you have, kahi na kahi kuchh baatein hoti hain jo aap share nahi kar paate. Par uss ek insaan se aap life ki chhoti se chhoti badi se badi cheez keh sakte hain. Shayad issi liye they are called life partner." Ishika said and looked at Shardul who was spellbound.

Rishabh was now numb."Yeah you are correct." He accepted. "And Vee bhai was right. I was actually messing up."

"He does that to everyone." Aashita said.

"Toh Aashita bhabhi, abhi bacha hu main. Abhi toh khelne koodne ke din hain mere. Abhi se serious hoke thodi baith sakta hu." Rishabh said rubbing his neck and all bursted into laughter.

Everyone had their dinner and departed to their respective rooms.

In the room, Ishika was sitting end checking her phone.
While Shardul was fixing his hair in front of mirror.
His eyes fell on Ishika.
'She is looking so damn beautiful. Huh.. Why am I thinking this?'

"Kya hua Mr. Thakur why are you staring?" Ishika asked while looking at her phone.

"You have eyes on sides also? Anyhow, I was thinking, ki jo tumne kaha, vo sab tumse bhi toh expect karti hogi.."

"Filhaal toh main sirf itna jaanti hu, ki hamare rishte mein pyaar nhi aa sakta. Toh all that we have is mutual respect. Aur vo main jaanti hu ki aap karte hain. Aur  aapne puchha tha na what team I will support. Kyuki hum life partners hain, main aapko hi support karungi isliye nahi ki ye koi majboori ya farz hai, its a promise of lifetime we have already made. Par iska matlab ye nahi hai ki main MI ke against hu. They are an emotion for me."

Next morning, they were walking in the garden, as part of Ishika's observation on his leg movement.

"Hiiii!! Shard!!!" And extremely excited feminine voice striked their ears.

They both turned to see.

~

Hola people!
Thanks for scrolling till here.
Do hit the upvote button, and drop your valuable comments.
All kind of criticism and suggestions are welcomed.

Your own
Cricketophile 🤍