Chapter 25 - DATE

I wake up on the 4th day on the road with the boys. They left earlier than I thought of course, just to get me to go along. Typical Kiszkas. I sneak out of Jakes, firm grasp and walk out to the kitchen. Everyone was awake and I grabbed a small thing to eat and then walked back to the room. As I got to door and open it, I walk into Jakes small but tall figure.

"Oh I'm sorry." I mumble and look up to him.

"It's okay darling. I was actually just about to find you since you woke me up from sneaking away. After you took awhile, I went to look for you to see if you went for a walk without me or something," he rambles slightly.

"Oh. Well I am tired. How about we head back to bed for a bit?" I then yawn.

"One second okay?" He asks and I nod, heading back to bed as he walks to Danny, probably asks where we were. We have been exploring because we can't go to the event yet since we will be spotted and it would be boring. We leave tomorrow, first thing in the morning. I haven't had anything planned for today. None of us did, sadly.

Jake then walks back into the room, closing the door and laying next to me. I smile and lay my head on his bare chest and he plays with my hair.

"I have an idea for tonight." Jake started, "but it would be just us two." He finishes.

"And what would that be?"

"Well. Where we are going, has a fair. And I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me. For the first time." He says the last part a little nervously.

"Of course." I smile widely, "I would love that,"

"Then it's a date." He says excitedly.

After our little talk, we lay in bed for a bit, Jake on his phone and me asleep. I wake up to Jake shaking me slightly a little while later.

"Whatttt." I groan.

"Nothing get up, I wanna go for a little walk with you." He says with a slight smile.

"Okayyyyyy." I get up and get ready to go, as does he.

We walk out to the front of the bus and I see a beach. I put my sandals on instead because I knew exactly what Jake was thinking.

"Where are you two love birds going?" Danny asks.

"Just for a walk." We say in unison.

"Okay then." Danny says as we walk out and towards the beach.

"I swear to god if we go near that water I will literally cry." I say, flashbacks from yesterday's events, flooding my mind, faster and faster each time. Unable to hear Jake's response. My breathing is cut short and fast. I'm unable to breathe. My hands start shaking.

I'm having a panic attack.

Jake jumps in front of me, trying to help. He then runs away and I fall down and bring my knees to my chest. Sam and Jake come running towards me, Sam squats in front of me and uses the senses technique that I normally use. This panic attack was probably the worst one I've had yet. The images wouldn't stop and when Sam asked me the questions, I couldn't hear him. The only thing I could hear was the loud water and coughing from yesterday. Tears then streamed down my face. Jake started to get super worried. His face flooded in worry. He said something to Sam and ran off back to the bus. Josh and Danny then ran out of the tour bus and rushed towards me.

Josh sits down next to Sam and Danny on the other side of Sam. They all tried to help and it was just over whelming me even more. Sam then picked me up and brought me back inside the tour bus where he then asked me the questions and I had finally calmed down.