Character Info: Tsuyoi Todoroki

Name: Tsuyoi Ayame Todoroki

Quirk: Decay (Must have two hands on an object to decay it, though you have to pay attention to notice this), cremation (Her flames are a bright white)

Age: 25

Birthday: February 7

Description: 5'6, slightly muscular, red with a blue middle fade and a white streak (Though she does dye her hair a brown color), one teal eye and one red eye, has a scar on her right eye (The red one) and some burn skin (like Dabi's) on her right forearm. Another thing is that she always wears a necklace that has one of Hawk's feathers on it.

Likes: Singing, hanging out with family, video games, YouTube, anime, TikTok

Dislikes: Fake heroes, stupid villains, Endeavor, toxic people (Also Azumi hates toxic ppl as well, she just burns them on the spot)

Class: Pretty middle/upper class growing up as she grew up with 1A, Hawks, and her aunts and Uncles (She and Azumi lived very different lives before the incident, they were very content with it as they could live with either parent whenever they felt like it)

Family: Tenko Shimura (Father, Touya Todoroki (Dad), Keigo Takami (Stepfather), Azumi Shigaraki-Todoroki (Sister), Aikina Todoroki-Takami (Half-sister), Sakura Chisaki (Bio Aunt), Kai Chisaki (Uncle), Sakiya Chisaki (Cousin), Meiko Chisaki (Cousin), Miko Chisaki (Cousin), Fuyumi Todoroki (Bio Aunt), Himari Todoroki (Adopted cousin), Natsuo Todoroki (Bio Uncle), Asami-Chiasa Togata-Todoroki (Aunt), Kai Togata-Todoroki (Cousin), Kia/Taeko Togata-Todoroki (Cousin), Shoto Todoroki-Bakugo (Bio Uncle), Katsuki Bakugo (Uncle), Lyn Bakugo-Todoroki (Cousin)

Friends: Eri, Kota, and Kenji (Anyone who talks ill off the LOV, Hawks, and 1A are people she refuses to be around)

Education: Original AU; She doesn't have any degrees, she would spend time with 1A often, so most thing they learned in class are things Tsuyoi also knows, she loves reading books to help further her education but that's all she has. Dabi didn't die AU; She has a bachelor's degree, fit for her job.

Intelligence: In both AU's Tsuyoi is pretty smart, without studying she can average B+'s. She still studies as she wants to earn what she has in life.

Career: Dabi didn't die AU; She is a social worker. Original AU; she helps her older sister run Japan.

Fears: Losing anymore family, letting a child get hurt. And her worst fear yet; a child watching their parent die, especially if it's the same way she has witnessed (Tsuyoi watches her whole family, including 1A, die)

Goals: To never let a child suffer the way she and her family have. This applies to both AU's as in both AU's Endeavor burns her wrist.

Flaws: She doesn't think straight the moment something starts getting on her nerves, Endeavor is a topic that is easy for her to go ahead and lose her chill. Keigo was ever so dear to her that if you bring him up, she gets protective, threaten him, and now you're playing with fire that no one in the Todoroki family likes to mess with. Tsuyoi loved 1A, so whenever someone pushes that any other class is better, she loses her temper. (Remember that Tsuyoi watched her family die around the age of six, she had to get her mind out of being a child to protect her younger cousin. Her acting out like a child, like a six-year-old, is just her past hitting hard)