Bo Jiu smiled lightly. "I'm afraid that if I go to your house, my lady at home will get jealous. I can't handle her jealousy."

The American lady hooked Bo Jiu's black leather jacket seductively. "Just one night. She won't know."

"Loyalty depends on ourselves." Bo Jiu blocked her hand. "I'm leaving. Bye."

The American ladies followed Bo Jiu after seeing her smile because they wanted to keep her here but Bo Jiu walked away hastily.

The ladies complained, "Merlin, you frightened him."

"Come on, he doesn't look frightened. Did you see where he came out from?"

"Oh my god. I'm so envious of the lady that's spending the night with him."

By now, Bo Jiu had climbed into her car. She held the steering wheel and did a beautiful drift. As an intelligent luxury car, Little Blackie's navigation system started fluctuating when it heard those words. "How unfortunate. They don't know that the person spending the night with you is a man, not a lady."

Chapter 1122

"So what?" Bo Jiu asked. When she drove past the shop again, she stopped her car again.

The owner of the shop had just been questioned by the police so he was in a bad mood. He spoke without looking up, "What do you want?"

Bo Jiu pointed at a pair of furry black cat ears hung on the wall. "This."

"Hey, it's you again." The owner finally found someone to complain to. "Brother, I misunderstood you just now. After you left, I was questioned by someone again. My customers were so scared they didn't dare to come in."

Bo Jiu remained indifferent. "Why did they question you again?"

"They asked me if there's anything I forgot to say." The black man shrugged. "They also asked if the man was suspicious. If you ask me, I think that they underestimate the power of the grudges between ladies. They should proceed in this direction."

Bo Jiu raised her eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"Simple." The owner took out two indescribable props. "Before no. 2 appeared, no. 1 was the top sales. After no. 2 came, she always acted arrogantly in front of no. 1. Do you think no. 1 will get angry? Let me tell you secretly. I've seen that lady before. When she knew that her boyfriend cheated on her, her eyes turned really dark. It's frightening when a lady glares at someone with those eyes. Most importantly, she wasn't looking at the man. She was looking at the other lady. I feel that she has the motive for murder."

Bo Jiu frowned. "But she shouldn't be the murderer, right? Based on what you said, both the ladies are dead."

"That's why I find it strange too." The owner shook his head. "Ever since that incident happened, my business has been bad. Two ladies died in the vicinity and both of them came to my shop before."

The messy information made Bo Jiu confused. "What do you think about that man?"

The owner pursed his lips. "Besides being flirtatious, there's nothing wrong with him. From a certain point of view, the Chinese ladies here are easier to get. I'm sure you don't know that, right?"

Bo Jiu turned serious when she heard this. She was rarely so serious. "I have to speak up for our Chinese ladies. Not all ladies are like that. You only met a small portion of them. In China, many ladies have self-respect, self-love, and are self-reliant. They are warm, pure, and dependable. They do many amazing things but they remain humble. When they notice any injustice, they will stand up. They know how to respect and admire other people. They work hard for their dreams. That's how they are like."