"The commentary circle can't be controlled, right? Send them my statement. The people there won't know what really happened. They'll believe whatever I say." Alan had already thought about what he should do.

Hence, after calling the media, Alan started inventing his story. The event did happen but he reversed all the facts. He didn't tell them that he was the one who offended the young man first. He just said that someone hit him and even gained many fans through his actions. Even the director misunderstood him and asked him to leave the crew.

When he talked about this, he sighed pretentiously. "I don't want to recall what happened. I would like to say that I have nothing against the crew and the movie. However, such an actor should leave the industry."

The people from the media recorded the speech. They confirmed that it was a huge piece of news but they were worried that publishing it under the crew's comments section would cause trouble for them. Hence, they listened to Alan and posted it somewhere else.

1The people there didn't know what happened and thus many people online believed what Alan had said. Some expressed that this was rare news. "Are there really such things happening? Who is that actor?"

Alan personally replied, "Yes, there are. I experienced it before."

"That's impossible." Some people felt that there were loopholes in the story. "If you're right, why did the director chase you away?"

Alan disregarded the main point and answered, "I'm not targeting anyone. You might not believe me but I was really kicked out. I can only reveal my experience here. There's nothing else I can do. I took so much effort to advertise for the movie. Thinking back, it's really..."

Alan didn't have many fans. However, his statement was enough to spark imagination. Public opinions heated up. Someone directed their attention to the crew and dug up the person who hit Alan. They wanted Bo Jiu to give everyone an explanation. After all, it was wrong of him to beat someone up and even kick the person out of the movie.

Because of this, the people that questioned Bo Jiu's suitability for the role appeared again.

"I really feel that the movie is destroyed. What should I do?"

"I didn't expect the Chinese actor to be so... Hah, I'm not anticipating the movie anymore."

"Everyone has different principles so I'm not going to comment on anything. However, can the actor continue acting?"

The negative news was everywhere and the intensity grew. The news even spread to China and was translated into Chinese.

The fans of Spade Z, wait, not just the fans of Spade Z; everyone that liked esports felt that Spade Z wasn't this kind of person. Besides logical fans, there were also some cute and confused younger fans. "Are you saying that my Big Spade went to act in a movie? Really? He even went overseas to act?"

During this time, anti-fans would appear and act as passersby. "I've been wanting to expose Spade Z's character for a long time but I'm not his fan or his anti-fan. Spade Z is always like this. He likes to suppress people. However, I feel that Spade Z's fans are a little overboard. The other actor didn't mention who beat him up. How do you know that it's your Spade Z just by looking at the description? Do you think that anyone can be an actor? Based on your logic, your Spade Z is the most powerful person in the whole world. Even professional actors can't get this role. If your Spade Z really got chosen by an international director, I will shut up."

Rumors spread in an instant. It caused an uproar both in China and abroad. After all, when Bo Jiu had left China, she wasn't just representing herself; she was representing the whole nation.