In the Royal Heavenly Palace of the Imperial City,

One of the servants of the Royal Palace was waiting for her Majesty as he was going to be rewarded by her .

"You did quite well in finding these Rose soaps, nowadays his majesty is quite happy and I feel it is because of these soaps which are having a good effect on my skin as well as it creates a good atmosphere because of smell . "

As the women were always competing for his majesty Lionheart's attention, all of her wives competed with each other and tried a lot of things .

This time it was Cecilia who was rewarding a servant for his work .

Cecilia asked the servant, "before going, tell me, from where did you get these soaps . "

After getting his bag full of gold, Servant answered her hastily "Her Majesty, it was one of the caravans of Morgan family which reached capital to trade their goods, as I was pretty close to one of the dealers, I got this soap earlier than others, it is rumored that Marquis Ray is one of the backers of Rose soap in the southern domain . "

This servant knew that it was inside information which mattered when he was dealing with her and hence answered her questions .

"He also told me that it was Joseph Morgan who stuck the deal with the creator these soaps and this didn't lack truth as recently Joseph got more attention and resources for his trade in the north from his family . "

Cecilia thought and made a decision while she gave her orders to the servant, "Make sure you delay this news as much as possible in the palace, if that guy from Morgan family wants to sell all of his goods, then tell him to contact us, we can anyway resell them if we bought them in plenty . "

The servant then saluted and took her orders, "As you wish her highness . "

Inside a very luxurious room, his highness Lionheart as well was pretty much pleased with Rose soaps he used after bathing for a few days,

Today before going to the courtroom, he asked his butler, "What do you think about these new soaps which are quite popular among the aristocratic circles nowadays . "

Chapter 42

Inside a very luxurious room, his highness Lionheart as well was pretty much pleased with Rose soaps he used after bathing for a few days,

Today before going to the courtroom, he asked his butler, "What do you think about these new soaps which are quite popular among the aristocratic circles nowadays . "

Butler replied, "Quite unique and they are of better quality from the previous ones which were made by other nobles and merchants . From our information, it is being made by a commoner of the North-frontier town in the northern Domain of Baron Mendez . "

King thought and remarked after hearing about some of the information relating to these soaps, "North-frontier town, hmm . . . so that's the case, anyway keep a watch on them and try to keep a neutral position of the royal family in the front and if there is a chance to snatch the soap making techniques then do it covertly, we are anyway running low on finances because of all the yearly wars and maintenance of all our industries and priorities .

Meanwhile, on John's end, Today they were preparing to leave Pearl city and visit Dolores, while Tom the slave dealer was preparing to send all the slaves to the port for their transportation .

Transportation of Slaves this time was handled by Eric . Joseph had already given him explicit instructions about the treatment and lodging of slaves which would be required at North-Frontier Town .