"We were kind of learning together. We're much better now than before, but we figured it out, and found out what we liked," Y/n shrugged, "It's different for everyone, I suppose,"

"You know, I really hate you guys sometimes," Hermione sighed, "for being all happy and in love."

" I know, we're terrible, aren't we?" Y/n agreed.

"He really cares about you. He has outbursts around me and Ron all the time. Shouting at us. But, he tries his best to not be around you when he feels that way. He doesn't want to lose you." Hermione admitted.

Y/n smiled, feeling her face grow warm, "I really care about him, too. I wish he'd tell me when he's having a bad day."

"Trust me, you improve his mood quite a lot. I see how he smiles around youuuu" Hermione teased.

Y/n playfully rolled her eyes, "shut uppppp. Stop lyinnggggg"

"I'm not! 100% truthfulness right here."

"Whateverrrrr"

"Watch, when he comes in here, how his face is gonna light up when he sees you."

As if on cue, Harry entered the common room with Ron trailing close behind. Hermione stiffened, but Harry's jaw dropped and he dramatically extended an arm to point at her.

Y/n mirrored his action.

"Told you so" Hermione murmured so just Y/n could hear.

"What're you doing here?" Harry asked.

"Hanging out with my friend Herm',"

"Herm'?"

"Yup"

"Hey, Y/n" Ron spoke up, giving Hermione a stiff nod that she ignored.

" 'sup Ron" Y/n replied.

"I guess I'll leave you two," Harry said quickly kissed her cheek before leaving.

" 'Kay byeeeee"

Once the boys were gone, Hermione nearly jumped up and down out of excitement, "I told you! Did you see his face!"

Y/n laughed, "yeah yeah I got your point."

"So, are you staying at his dorm tonight, or is he going to yours?"

Y/n raised her eyebrows in shock, trying to think how Hermione knew about Y/n and Harry's 'sleepovers' . Probably one of the boys had a big mouth.

Then, she remembered last week. Whenever her and Harry slept over at the other's dorm, they would have to wake up early, so as not to be caught. Y/n had spent the night at Harry's dorm and woke up to him softly kissing her repeatedly. She mumbled sleepily asking what was going on, and he told her how he was trying to wake her up gently, because they had overslept. Y/n stumbled out of his bed, rushing to get back to her dorm before too many people woke up. Hermione must of seen her leaving in a hurry.

"I don't know" she shrugged.

"I'm not going to snitch." Hermione assured her.

"Hermione, you are awesome. I'm surprised you don't have way more friends. That came off rude, didn't it."

"A nice somewhat compliment." She smiled.

"And I'm sure that you could get any guy you wanted. Way better than Ron and Cormac.... combined."

Hermione just shrugged and mumbled something under her breath.

The two spent the rest of the evening chatting in the common room until they both drifted off, left to be found by the boys in the morning.

A/n- ignore the fact that this is extremely late and short and boring. I just started school so everything is a bit busy and hectic for me rn. But tysm for your patience.

I'm sorry if there's any mistakes

BUT GUYS. I asked my crush for his snap the other day🤭 through a note (Harry who?💪) and today... he ignored me.😐 like he didn't even answer my fucking note. And he made an EFFORT TO FACE AWAY FROM ME IN CLASS. So yeah :/ I'll probably be writing some fluffier chapters to cope😍

I also got to read chapter 16 😏 of The Love Hypothesis from Adam's perspective and Lordy lord🥵

BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE AND I AM SO SORRY ABOUT THIS AND ILY SOOOO MUCH❤️❤️❤️