"There you go Baby, I fixed it just how you liked it.", I said with a smile. Tears began to come to my eyes because I thought she wouldn't get better. Julius said it may take up to 3 days for her to open her eyes but it only took 1.

"You sure did.", she said with a hoarse voice and a painful smile. I tried my best not to hurt her with the big hug but I failed.

"I'm sorry.", I said once I finally let go.

"Did I miss my birthday?", she asked sitting up.

"No, you were only out for a day, but you gotta go easy you got stitched up by Julius.", I said.

"Oh lord, he probably used your needle and thread from your wig cabinet.", she groaned.

"You're not funny Giselle.", I said with a blank face.

"I'm sorry Munchkin, you know I love you.", she said while rubbing my leg. Once I got done feeding her she was good and full and just as I expected she fell asleep. I tucked her in and turned on a movie for her.

"IT'S 7:12 WHICH MEANS ASSES BETTER BE GETTING WASHED!", I said as I got down the stairs. Of course I heard chairs began to move and when I finally was downstairs I saw Sir sitting at the table.

"Did you not hear the announcement young man, it's time to get ready for bed.", I said picking him up. He frowned and dug his head into my shoulder.

"Go on boy, go take a shower and I'll be up there in 20 minutes to check.", said Rihanna. I put him down and he ran to the elevator.

"You gonna stop being mean to my baby.", I said.

"He won't forever be a baby nicki.", said Rihanna.

"But he'll forever be MY baby RIHANNA!", I said.

"Lord Jesus.", she said shaking her head.

"Now come help me clean up, then I have a surprise.", I said.

"I'm going t—

"To help me clean up this mess.", I said eyeing her, daring her to contest. She sighed and began to pick up dishes.

"Why don't we have maids.", she groaned.

"Because we are able bodied humans who can use our hands perfectly fine.", I said. My mom always made it clear that never pay someone to do something you can do yourself.

"Still, this is slavery.", She said.

"Rihanna you told me how you used to have to wash your clothes at the spill way in your hometown, don't let the money cloud your origins.",  I said.

"Yes ma'am.", she said.

Once we were done with the kitchen we had to go upstairs to look in on the kids and make sure they were clean and they had put out their clothes. I was in charge of the youngest three and lord knows I had to get my belt ready.

I walked into the twins room first and by my surprise Sir was sleep and Rumi was up playing a math game.

"Rumi give me the iPad.", I said.

"But Momm—

"Gihsette!", I said. She jumped and handed me the iPad. I walked over to the charger and plugged it up.

"Goodnight baby, I love you and I hope you sleep well.", I said giving her a kiss.

I walked over to Sir and did the same before walking out of the room. They absolutely hated the light staying on in their room. I walked over to the triplets and to my surprise Autumn was sound asleep.

"Lord Jesus knows she's been up to no good to be that damn tired.". I said shaking my head. I kissed her goodnight before stepping out of the room.

I walked out to see Rihanna coming out of Mani's room and I made sure to stick my head in to say goodnight.

"So what's my surprise, is it coochie?", she asked.

"No Robyn.", I said laughing.

"Can it be coochie?", she asked.

"Probably, you never know.", I grinned before running down the hall. She ran after me and once we reached the room I ran in closing the door behind her.

She bursted through it and stopped dead in her tracks. "Bey, baby where's bey!", she asked urgently. I stood confused until I turned to see a blood stain where Beyoncé was.

I began to panic also. As I looked around the room for our wife. Until the bathroom door opened and Beyoncé walked out with a bandage around her abs.

"Well then, what happened here?", she asked with that silly smirk.

"When di—

"Surprise!"

———————

Well I'm back. I've been in a weird headspace yall. I've almost been admitted to a mental hospital. I've fallen in love again and opened a new fucking door of darkness.

Idk how this is gonna work but it will. I miss y'all so much. I plan to get back on my shit for sure.

Give me feedback!

I love y'all🫶🏾

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!