TDDP-2

Rihanna's POV
August 27, 2022

I woke up to constant yelling and arguing. I couldn't even sleep two minutes with these damn kids. I jumped out of bed and went to the source of the noise. I watched as Summer and Autumn arguing. They stepped closer and soon were in each other's face.

"Nova Maraj and Belle Knowles, I'll give you both 2 seconds to step the fuck apart or imma beat the shit outta both of you!", I exclaimed. They both jumped at my voice before moving apart.

I stepped into the room mad as hell that I was up at 7:35 AM because my 14 year Olds were fighting like they were grown with bills paid.

"Ma she won't give me my necklace back.", whined Autumn.

"Ma, I don't have the necklace, this one is the that you bought me.", Summer replied. I sighed and went over to Summer before turning over the pendant.

S.B.K

"Nova get your ass out of this girl's room, it's her necklace, I told you to clean that room and you might find something.", I said stomping out the room. I could hear them still arguing.

"AND SHUT THE FUCK UP, IT'S 7:40 IN THE MORNING!", I yelled before slamming the door. Nicki's head shot up before slumping back down.

Who the fuck told me to have 6 mother fucking kids?

I slumped back in bed before going back to sleep.

Beyonce's POV
4 Hours Later

I have been sitting in the conference room for about 3 hours talking to the family about business. When I say family I mean FMK family. About 3 years ago we decided to finally collide and lemme say we have done some things.

"Nipsey, he died about 3 weeks ago.", said Drake.

"Well that's just fucking wonderful, that man was a gangsta poet at heart. ", said Melissa.

"But look here's the problem, his girl is out bad in LA, she has kids and the streets are doing them dirty, threatening them and all.", said Drake.

"Who's his girl?", I asked.

"Lauren London.", said Drake.

"I've heard her name before.", said Nicki.

"Yeah well we need people out there immediately to handle that and get them outta there?", said Drake.

"Wayne you and your folks go do that, get them a good family house and Dallas, good school area for the kids.", said Bey.

"Right on it.", he said before leaving.

"So anything else?", asked Nicki.

"Erica.", said Kelly.

"What about her?", I asked.

"Well turns out those guys from 2 days ago were Cuban soldiers.", said Kelly.

"Okay that doesn't mean Erica d—

"Erica's father is dead, she was his only child which means who is head of the cartel?", asked Kelly.

"Erica.", said Beyoncé through gritted teeth.

"You know what set up a meeting, just Erica, and us, nobody else.", said Nicki.

"Are you crazy Nicki?", asked Melissa.

"A little bit, but we need to get it handled, we have 6 kids , 8 if you include you two's kid and Solange's son, we can't be as wreckless as before.", said Nicki.

"I'll set up the meeting but no guns allowed.", said Kelly .

"This is fucking suicide.", said Melissa.