Chapter 6- First mission

Start from the beginning

Nezuko: I know. That's why I came here. So I can stop this.

Nezuko searches through town again, this time it's night. Kazumi offers the idea of resting but Nezuko insists on continuing her search.

A girl was walking to her bedroom. She opened and closed her sliding door. After she hung up her jacket she laid down to rest.

Girl: I wonder what happened to girls who went missing. I hope they're alright.

The girl closes her eyes. A black sludge puddle spreads under her. She gets pulled into it absolutely horrified.

Nezuko jerks her head up starts running.

Kazumi: Hey! Where are you going?!

Nezuko: The feeling got stronger! The demon's active. Nezuko jumps onto a roof. She jumps down near a wall and a fence.

This is it. They're right here!

Nezuko pulls her sword out.

I don't see it. But the feeling is strongest, right here!

Nezuko sticks her sword through the ground and sees the girls kimono. She pulls her up, saving her.

Nezuko sees the demon and notices it has special powers. She then remembers what Urokodaki told her.

Urokodaki: The blood demon art is a special spell that some use to give them abilities. You may have to face some of them in the near future.

Nezuko: What did you do with the girls you kidnapped?

The demon sputters before going back into his puddle.

Kazumi: What was that?

Nezuko: I need your help. Hold her for me and stay to me. As long as you do that I can protect you.

Nezuko holds her sword out looking around for the demon. She feels the demon under her and gets ready to attack.

Water Breathing, FIFTH!

Six hands come out revealing three demons.

There's more of them!

Nezuko jumps up and the demons fail to catch her.

Take it easy! You've got this!

Eighth Form... Waterfall Basin!

Nezuko launches an attack on the demons.

Urokodaki: Nezuko, listen to me closely. There's only one demon that has the kind of blood that can turn a human, just one. That's it in the entire world.

Nezuko: Just one...

Urokodaki: The first demon there ever was, he's been here for more than a thousand years. He's the one who attacked your family. More importantly, I believe he's also the one who might know how to turn your brother back into a human. That demon's name is...

Kagaya Ubuyashiki!

I missed, Nezuko thinks. She only cut their arms.

I missed because I switched forms midway through!

The demons go back underground. Nezuko stands in front of Kazumi and the girl.

Usually demons don't work together. So one demon has split into three. I have to take them all out and still protect these two! Don't lose your nerve! Make him talk to you, about Kagaya Ubuyashiki... and about how to turn a demon back into a human!