chapter 11

a/n   IM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPLOADING CHAPTERS As MUCH AS I DID, school has me rlly busy but theres a 4 day weekend so fun fun. im running out of ideas so pls give me ideas/nf]

no pov:

As cheesy wakes up in Trophy's arms, he blushes and squints at the sun blazing through the window that is half blinded. He tried to get outta the taller persons grasp but failed miserably because trophy just held him closer. A few minuets later, he finally freed himself. A few seconds later an alarm went off. It was 8 am, which meant for them to get ready for god knows what hellish events happen that day. An hour later there was an announcement that there would be a party later that evening and to get ready.  

*time skip to 5pm brought to you by dippin dots

Trophy's pov (finally a pov change omga!!)

Only a few hours until the party and i still don't know what to wear. I decided to go to a few people about it. They mainly recommended a bow tie and other shit.  I ended up borrowing some clothes from cheesy. And it was finally a few minuets until the party. 

no pov

Trophy was at the party. Near a fruit punch stand and the snacks waiting for cheesy. He was looking around quickly. Glancing around at all the couples wishing cheesy was there with him. Cheesy stepped into the room looking for Trophy as Trophy ran up to him and hugged him.  

(a/n  cheesy was wearing a yellow striped button up with a tie that looks like cheese and noise blocking headphones bc the music is too loud for the poor guy:[. trophy is wearing a regular suit but keeps the coat off and has a hip chain.)

A few hours pass and everyone was just having a grand old time (Mic is the dj because i said so>:]) When Mic put on slow dance music. 

Everyone got with their partner, Trophy just stared at Cheesy but Cheesy was looking at everyone else. Trophy taps him on the shoulder. "Hey uh- wanna dance?" as he held his hand out to his lover (HELP IM KICKI NG MY LEGS SO HARD WHILE WRITING THIS <33) Cheesy took Trophy's hand, smiling. and started dancing.  It was a little awkward because of the height difference but they made it work. 

trophy's pov (gjhb vcgfgh help)

Our steps fell into rythm, I gazed into his golden shimmery eyes as a smile spread across his face.  The sounds of other people faded out. like it was just us. As the song concluded and he kissed me. I sunk into the kiss. We both pulled away blushing like crazy, but still holding hands.

0e skip after the party ended brought to you by Sour lemon :D

no pov

As everyone was leaving the party, Cheesy and Trophy decided to go to the roof and look at the stars. Trophy gave cheesy an airpod to listen to music together. Cheesy yawned and laid his head onto trophy's shoulder. A few minuets later, Trophy picked him up bridal style and carried him to their room and eventually fell asleep.

a/n this chapter took 2 days to write and it was super fun to write so i hope you liked it:D have a good day/night i love yall/p